User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: And There Was Drum Roll Chapter 1 part 4/4

    Hello again :D I like how you are continuing with this! I agree with the comments made before me as well but I have some more of my own to ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Angel of Darkness~~Chap 1

    I think this is a great beginning I really do :D it immediatlly drew me in! I'm a pretty picky person in my reviews but I really can't see much ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter one) adapted (twice)

    Hello! :D I thought this was a really good beginning :) I'm kind of picky though so watch out... I didn't like the way she moved smoothly towards me and ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Rebirth Chapter 1

    Hi! :D I really enjoyed this, I hope you post more! I'm kind of picky in my reviews sorry :P Pigtails were cool, but Casper Wolfe didn’t wear them. I ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Supernatural

    Hello Loup! :D This was a truly brilliant piece of writing! I warn you though, I am very picky :P It made the upper corner of his lip sneer, his ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lily Foxglove 5.2

    Hello Dudette! :D I'm so glad you posted this part! When no-one responded, I was forced to sit in silence for a couple of minutes whilst my Mum and Step ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Saved (part 5)

    Hello! :D I thought this was a great part, I loved the cliffhanger ending and you really involved the reader in the whole emotion of the piece :) “Ian, what ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: And there was drum roll. chapter 1 part 3

    Hello again! :D Thanks once more for posting in my WRFF thread! I think you have a good story here ;) and listened to him chuff with the exertion Do ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sweet Tears, and Chaos. (Part 1 of Chapr 4)

    Hello again! :D I think this piece was more of an improvement from the others, you presented Callie's feelings well too :) Callie!” I said. Maybe 'said' would be better ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Forgotten-Prologue Rewrite

    Hi :D I like this as a beginning, I haven't read anything on shape shifters and it sounds like a good storyline :) I'm a bit picky, so some of ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Gaea - Chapter 9

    Hi! :D I liked this chapter! I’ve got quite a few nitpicks but they are all quite small things so ignore me if you like :P Kek pulled a cigar ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: And there was drum roll chapter 1 part 2.

    Hello again :) Another good part! I think you have done well in keeping the tension up in this piece, I agree with the comments made by DreamWalker but have ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: And there was drum roll chapter 1 part 1

    Hi :D Thanks for posting in my WRFF thread! I thought this was a great way to begin a story, I loved how you jumped straight in ^^ I warn ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lily Foxglove 5.1

    Hey Dudette! :D Nooo you can't end it like that! I need to know what they are going to talk about! :shock: I said, trying to sound forceful, although I ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sweet Tears, and Chaos. Part 2 Chapter 3

    Hi! :D Thanks for the PM, I agree with the comments Music has made but here are some more nitpicks ;) I have to hover about the house now because ...

    Apr 26, 2009


If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems