User avatar

Picklesole

Picklesole

  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Shadows of Nightmares

    Hey there! I decided to look at some of your other poetry, and I'm glad I did! I like the descriptions you gave, and that you correctly shortened memories and ...

    Aug 6, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Auction

    Wow, this is an awesome poem! I don't really have anything to say other than watch out for certain lines with one or two more syllables to flow completely, but ...

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: A Hero's Welcome - Chapter 1

    Hey there, sorry for not reviewing until now! Okay, lets get started, shall we? "You know that this is what we have. The space program didn't give us much of ...

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Other » Historical Fiction, Historical Fiction Re: The Old Irish: Chapter 2

    Hey there! So this review I'll warn you is going to be a bit long, because I'm doing a lot of micro editing. But first, let me start more general. ...

    Jun 17, 2013
  • Lyrics » Realistic, Narrative Re: Something To Remember Me By

    Hey! So this is my first time reviewing a song, so don't take what I say with a grain of salt, I guess. Anyway, so I thought this was cool. ...

    May 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Always

    Hello! There was so much emotion in this, it's great! I think this is a wonderful moment to capture, it's definitely a sad yet inspiring moment. What an interesting name ...

    May 28, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Who am I?

    Hey there! To start, I think this is definitely an interesting way to write, it did do what I think you might have been hoping for, which was catch my ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter Five of The Lost Legend - Selelcted Survival - Part one.

    Heya there! This is turning into a really decent novel! I noticed only a couple things that I thought I'd mention. I'm just experimenting here don't mind me. He noticed ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter Four of the Lost Legend - If you can't win, die trying.

    Hey there! Okay, I really like this chapter! (I like all of your chapters what am I talking about.) I like how you've brought in Jaden's POV, though I do ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter three of the Lost Legend - Detrick.

    Hello! So an interesting turn of events here! With the Halavarde soldiers to Detrick, this is quite an eventful chapter! Oh man all of those sentences ended with an exclamation ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter two of the Lost Legend - The Durwings Chaos

    Hey there again! So this is my favorite chapter as of now, even though I'm only on Chapter Two. I like the action, very fast paced in a good way. ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter one of the Lost Legend - The Harvest Moon

    Hello! On to Chapter One! So this is a good start to the novel, I think it definitely sets up the next chapters well. The ending is my favorite part, ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue - The Lost Legend

    Hello! So this is a super intriguing prologue; it's definitely one of the better prologues that I've read on the site. It sets up an interesting situation that I'll be ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: A Childhood Lover

    Hello! Wow, what a powerful piece! The emotion was awesome, maybe really sad, but awesome. I really like how she compares her favorite movie to her own situation, it makes ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Teen Fiction Re: The Poet

    Hey there! So this is an interesting way to write this. I usually am not a fan of excessive dialogue but I think you've managed to make it essential to ...

    May 26, 2013


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin