User avatar

PickledChrissy

PickledChrissy

  • Poetry » Literature, Narrative Re: Free

    Heya, Chrissy here for a review! First off, lovely piece of work. :D Very vivid images in very few words. It's hard to do that. You managed it easily. I'm ...

    Aug 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: chapter one the curer

    Heya, Chrissy back again for the review. A pointer for next time, when you post a revised edition of a chapter you need to post it as a separate work. ...

    Aug 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Phoenix Inferno 1.2

    Thanks, Comrie! So it wasn't obvious that she was in a dream? I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

    Aug 21, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Silent but shouting

    Awesome piece of art. :D

    Aug 14, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Phoenix Inferno 1.1 (revised)

    Thanks, comrie!About that slip up with the government agency. Would it work if he called it a organization? She does mention one. Actually, I took Nyx completely out. I tried ...

    Aug 6, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Phoenix Inferno 1.1 (revised)

    Yup, and more so.

    Aug 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Phoenix Inferno 1.1 (revised)

    Will do.

    Aug 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Phoenix Inferno 1.1 (revised)

    Thanks, Selina! Maybe I do need to make her a little nicer. She turning out a lot more vicious than I meant for her too be.

    Aug 4, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Phoenix Inferno 1.1 (revised)

    Yeah, it's a re-write of the beginning. Thanks for the review Annie! Oh, and about him being so calm. Just you wait.

    Aug 4, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Culture Re: Irish Slave Trade Story - Chapter 2 (Book 1)

    Shad up.

    Jul 29, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Culture Re: Irish Slave Trade Story - Chapter 2 (Book 1)

    There! I messaged you! Happy?

    Jul 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Culture Re: Irish Slave Trade Story - Chapter 2 (Book 1)

    I think it's your fault. :'( You must not want to talk with me.

    Jul 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Culture Re: Irish Slave Trade Story - Chapter 2 (Book 1)

    You'd better talk with me soon, Missy. Otherwise you are going to be in sooo much trouble.

    Jul 26, 2015
  • Other » Humor, Health Re: Merry Christmas To Me

    You had me worried when I clicked on this. It turned out to be funny, and I liked it. What's could be considered graphic about a picture of a moldy ...

    Jul 26, 2015
  • Short Story » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: The stranger

    I love the idea of writing one of your dreams. I've wanted to do the same for a while. Of course, in the dream I want to write, I end ...

    Jul 21, 2015


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey