User avatar

PerksOfBeingAnna

PerksOfBeingAnna

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Rebel

    This was a very interesting, suspicious piece. I enjoyed that. This piece was very well flowing and made you want more. It really made you think about the thought of ...

    Nov 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: Falling Solo

    Wow. That is the first thing that came to my mind was wow. This was a very deep and emotional poem. I can tell that you are very talented. I ...

    Nov 25, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Literature Re: Him

    This was very good. One thing I noticed, jewelry was spelled wrong. The way I just spelled it is correct. I am eager to find out what is to happen ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Humor, Literature Re: Whippersnappers- SunnyElders Local News

    I'm not sure if this is actually supposed to be a real newspaper article, so if it is not, ignore this comment. If it is a real article, you should ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Up The Spine

    Wow. This was a very interesting story. I loved it! It contained many things from classic horror stories, but it also had a personal touch as well. I have a ...

    Sep 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Ur Cming Rit *edited*

    I honestly had no idea what you were going for with this title, but I really love the message. I have one thing that I think you could do better: ...

    Sep 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Through the Fire

    I loved this! The descriptive words you used were just so great! I really felt like I was in the story, watching it unfold. It was very detailed and beautiful. ...

    Aug 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: 7 Ways to Reach the Moon (Pt. 6)

    This was a very beautiful piece of writing. It flowed very nicely and it was very pretty. I loved how well you described everything and how you used the paragraphing ...

    Aug 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: please.

    Wow... This is very deep. I hope everything is okay with you. Many people in this world feel like this. Like they need their parents, but they just aren't there, ...

    Aug 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Stella and Luna

    This is a very deep poem. It really makes you think about the important things in life. This talks about life in a short amount of time. I really enjoyed ...

    Aug 26, 2014


When the microwave blew up, I was in my room reading comics. My entire family turned into superheroes. Only I remained completely normal…
— Normal Normal (1999 series)