User avatar

PerfectWeapon

PerfectWeapon

  • Short Story » Romantic, Fanfiction Re: The Suicidal Encounter That Saved Chapter 1

    Thank you very much, I see what you mean. I was kinda rushed in writing this by my friend xJupiter :D Thanks again for the review!

    Apr 22, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The true suicide story

    Thnx for the review! I don't think this was harsh, it was my first post. Thank you for the review! I totally agree I should have used names, but I ...

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Realistic Re: Escape

    OMG! I love this story!! It has detail, and a great source of Imagery! I like how each space is well set up, and how you have great punctuation, and ...

    Apr 18, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Horror Re: The Suicide To End All Suicides

    Ok ,thnx for the review! I agree I felt like I rushed it also. I'm writing a new story with a similar view, if you would like I will let ...

    Apr 17, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Fading Colors Chapter two

    I love all of their songs, but I think I like Never Give In, and Savior are my two favorites.

    Apr 2, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Fading Colors Chapter two

    My name does have to do with Black Veil Brides! I love them sooooooo much!!! Do you like them?

    Apr 1, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Horror Re: The Suicide To End All Suicides

    No problem Thank you

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Horror Re: The Suicide To End All Suicides

    Thank you very much! I know that I made some mistakes, I read it over, and realized somethings, and I felt incredibly stupid for the bloody things! Thank you for ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Fading Colors

    This story has an amazing idea to it! I was going read a different chapter, but that wouldn't be good! Ok, so I like how this story has detail, especially ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Horror Re: The New Boy

    Ok, I loved this story!! Hai Tiff, this is me reviewing you!? Ok, so this story is really great, however I think it only needs a few quick changes. This ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Horror Re: The Suicide To End All Suicides

    Thanks, yeah I agree with the run on sentences. Thank you for the review, and I will continue as you asked! Bye!

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: 'It Felt Good' SequelShipping/VisorShipping one-shot

    Ok, so I am reviewing live! LOL I like this story, but where it switched scenes, it wasn't clear. I was lost at many points for a few seconds. To ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Horror Re: The Suicide To End All Suicides

    I'm warning you, the name is James, not Jackie. I had it Jackie originally, but I liked the name James better!

    Mar 28, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Other Re: The Nightmare Man

    Thnx, I will definitely read

    Mar 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Other Re: The Nightmare Man

    I will love to read it! WHAT IS IT CALLEEEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! I love to write reviews, so expect a review!

    Mar 25, 2015


we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper