Random avatar

Percybeth

Everything happens for a reason.

  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: discomposure

    Ahh I think you may have flipped the entire poem from it's intentions. Most everything described is about who the narrator has fallen in love with, not about herself. I ...

    Aug 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: discomposure

    Thank you so much! ^.^

    Aug 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Dull Scissors

    Thank you so much for clarifying! It literally makes so much more sense now and i love this poem even more! :D Both lines that begin with "to help me" ...

    Jul 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Misjudgment

    Than you so much for this review! That's a really really great idea and I'm going to change that! I'm super glad that you got the idea of this poem. ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Desire

    Hey, thank you for this review! I really appreciate everything you said. :) I know that the blind thing sounds a little weird, but I kind of tried to describe ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Misfortune

    Wow, thank you so much. I think that I am going to fix basically all of your 'point-outs'. This helps a lot, Happy Review day!

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Misfortune

    Hey KatyaElefant! Thank you for this cute review! I didn't notice my missing apostrophe (whoops)! And honestly, I'm not even British. xD I just really like how they spell it, ...

    Jun 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Last sin

    Haha, no problem! I get super attached to all of my pieces and I get slightly defensive too xD so I get that, if you feel it. :P

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Misjudgment

    I love hearing how people interpret my poems! :) If you want how my state of mind when I wrote it, look at my reply on the first review :D ...

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Misjudgment

    Hey, thanks for this review! I said growing instead of golden the second time because I didn't want to be super repetitive as I was being. The clouds weren't mad ...

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Our love was black and white

    I do! I've been teaching myself recently!

    Jun 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Our love was black and white

    I always love when you review my poems! And it makes me feel so great that you love them all too.

    Jun 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Our love was black and white

    Aww oh my goodness, I'm honored to be your 100th review! Congratulations too! :) Really this review makes me feel fabulous, I loved every English word and French. (Thank you ...

    Jun 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: 1

    Ahh, I just read your new ending and now I'm loving that too!

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Remorse

    Thank you so much for this. The entire time reading, I was smiling and I'm grateful for that. Thank you. :)

    Jun 10, 2014


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie