User avatar

PanicAndFlee

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Listen

    Good! I liked it, but it was kind of hard on the eyes to read with all the quotation marks.

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Broken

    I love it!!! The lines: "We were perfect,We were in love.We made mistakes, And we gave up" really spoke to me and I almost got goosebumps! It just shows how ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: can't get over you!

    Your poem is really neat, I especially liked the layout because it made it a little more exciting to read. Although I wasn't a fan of the surplus of the ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The present

    Hahaha this was great. It was random indeed, but very enjoyable. I love the construction and rhyming. It's very fun and a nice read. Great job.

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: It's Funny

    I've never been a fan of really repeitive poems. Also, some things you write sound almost cliche... It isn't bad though. Keep up the good work.

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Could Write a Poem for You

    I liked it for the most part, but I agree with the other "reviewers" that some rhymes sound forced. But I really liked the part: Use words like ‘scars’ and ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Ode to Google

    Hahaha, I really enjoyed this. I laughed throughout, and I thought it was really cute. Good job :]

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Submerged in Fear

    Thanks a lot for reviewing my story, I'm glad you liked it. I'll take what you said into consideration :] I actually wrote this for a writing class of mine ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Guiding Light

    Thank you so much. I'm really glad you enjoyed it. :D

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I'm afraid of Halloween.

    This is just wonderful. I love everything about it. There's lots of great images and I feel your fear when I read it! But that might be because I'm a ...

    Oct 31, 2008


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown