User avatar

OutOfInk

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blood art

    It's good. It kind of looks like you've been thinking about this for a while.

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: .

    Ok thanks :D

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Ballad of the Trees

    I liked it, I love little short-nothings, I write them a lot too. I can tell it needs work. I didn't exactly get a good grasp on the meaning but ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The voices inside...

    Thanks...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: ...Writer's Block...

    Yeah. I actually wrote this a long time ago.

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Last Words

    No my daddy's still livin. It just kinda came to me one night.

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Feeling Ash

    I liked how you spaced the words, very creative.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: No Ceiling

    Mmm... I realy liked it. It sounds like I nice place. P.S. is that a real picture of you? If it is then your realy prity. :smt001

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm With Mother

    It's kind of depressing but not really in an emo way. It was all right though. :)

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Wide Awake in a Dream

    It's cool, I like it when I know i'm dreaming.

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Inside a broken mind...

    I enjoyed it. I don't see what it has to do with romantic fiction but i thought it was prety cool. I would have posted it in Poetry...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Gonna Laugh

    Kinda' creepy but I enjoyed it a lot.

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm a killer

    Kind of wierd but in a cool way...

    Sep 22, 2007


Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain