User avatar

OreosAreLife

Ashley

  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Wonder

    Hey Elinor! It's OreosAreLife here for a quick review. I'm just starting to review again so bare with me! Okay so, what a lovely poem! You're title really drew me ...

    Feb 27, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Hear Me Now

    Thank you do much I'm glad you liked it! :)

    Jul 24, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Hear Me Now

    Thank you! I'm really glad you liked it! :)

    Jul 24, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Hear Me Now

    Thank you I'm glad you liked it! :)

    Jul 24, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Hanging Tree

    Done! :)

    May 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Sometimes Life

    Thanks! We're glad you enjoyed it! :)

    May 1, 2017
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Horror Re: Welcome to the Show!

    That would be awesome!

    May 1, 2017
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Horror Re: Welcome to the Show!

    Well yeah but like what is she gonna say?! How are they gonna take it? So many questions!!

    Apr 28, 2017
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Horror Re: Welcome to the Show!

    WHAT HAPPENS NEXT??!! OMG

    Apr 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Peculiar

    Thank you! :)

    Apr 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Thunderstorm

    Thank you!

    Apr 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Beauty

    Thank you

    Apr 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Thunderstorm

    :)

    Apr 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Thunderstorm

    :)

    Apr 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Thunderstorm

    Haha

    Apr 15, 2017


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger