User avatar

OrabellaAvenue

May the bunnies hop on your face

  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: The promise of a seed

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here with a review. I'll be reviewing with the YWS S'more Method today! Which for some reason I haven't done until now. I always love your ...

    Sep 22, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Missing Her ~ Ch: 4,5 & 6

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here with a review. I'm so glad you posted more of this story! I love reading it, and I love seeing where you're taking this.

    Sep 21, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Experiences: 13

    Hiya! This is Orabella here with a short review. At first I thought "Gorge" said George. George? Who's George? I don't know a George. (I think) I also thought that ...

    Sep 20, 2023
  • Short Story » General, Horror Re: Monster

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here with a short review. This is incredible! Just like your Time & Space story, you've again created a magnificent story with your words. But yikes! ...

    Sep 19, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Missing Her ~ Ch: 1,2 & 3

    Hiya! I'm Orabella, here with a review. I see you're new here. Welcome! It's always nice to see a new face. (Except, we never see faces, so...) It's always nice ...

    Sep 18, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: you will only grow cold if you reminisce of the warmth

    Hi again! This is Orabella here with an (unfortunately) short review. Does everything you write turn out amazing? Because thus far, it seems like it has. I just gotta say, ...

    Sep 17, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Stardust

    Hi! This is Orabella here with an (unfortunately) short review. I. Love. Space. And astronomy. Stars. Basically anything that's in this breathtaking universe. So this was a special treat for ...

    Sep 16, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: "Don't Cry"

    Hiya! This is Orabella here with a short review. I absolutely love this poem! The repetition of the "crying" and the "don't cry, don't cry" is amazing. It adds another ...

    Sep 15, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: unnoticed

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here with a quick review. First of all, I gotta say that these rhymes are amazing. They're not forced and they flow wonderfully throughout. I sure ...

    Sep 14, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Not My Circus: Chapter 16

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here with a review. Ahhh. Ahhhhhhh! AHHH! I feel like a should've suspected this. I mean, this all started happening just after Keith turns into a ...

    Sep 13, 2023
  • Poetry » Other, Dramatic Re: 2 am thoughts

    Hiya! This is Orabella here with a short review. This is a really good poem! I love the onomatopoeia; it really makes me feel like I'm in this dreary place. ...

    Sep 12, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Not My Circus: Chapter 15

    Hiya! This is Orabella here with a review. Yay! Another two chapters! I can't wait to read the next one. But first I need to review this one. (Also, do ...

    Sep 11, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Fault

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here with a review. I can't believe how good people on YWS are at making me sad. (not in a bad way) Almost every poem I've ...

    Sep 10, 2023
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: these feels are rated e for everyone

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here with quick review. This. Is. Beautiful. Is that you singing?! If so, you're so good! (I'm just in shock right now, don't mind me.) After ...

    Sep 9, 2023
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Narrative Re: Stones of Goodness

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here with a short review. Not often do I see works with such beautiful morals. Often there will be a hidden moral, but I enjoyed this ...

    Sep 9, 2023


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)