User avatar

Ofour

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Why?

    So, you're not an emo, but you describe yourself as... an emo. Hmmm... Oh dear

    May 21, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A short-short story of mine

    It's a very good paragraph... ...but it's just a paragraph.

    May 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: (Not) My Music

    "tainted arms" seems kind of off mostly because I wasn't sure why the arm would be tainted...didn't seem to fit in with the mood of the poem" - "tainted" means ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: mai poem plzz read and coment!

    "like this poem full of rhymes and with those edges and rhymes." - ruined a most spectacular piece.

    May 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: (Not) My Music

    "That, and the apostrophe before "'cello" kind of bothers me. It's something that really shouldn't bother me, but it kind of does. It may be a regional thing, though." - ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Geezer's Property #8

    Very good, I assume that "Bethazel" is the new Evergreen. It sounds much better. Nice plot device. "Finally!", if I may be so bold. Keep it coming.

    May 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: (Not) My Friend [Rewritten]

    Rewritten: (Not) My Friend A hand-shake, “Hi, I’m Charlie” And it begins. Now, as friends, We can share all Rumour, tales and Fun, and the shame Of embarrassment will Not ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: (Not) My Music

    I intended this piece to resemble a piece of music. It starts slowly, as Claudette says, because many pieces begin with a introduction that picks up pace gradually. The whole ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: (Not) My Friend [Rewritten]

    "I didnt like how you often ended with a preposition or a contraction. "and" or "the" isnt really meaningful." - that was deliberate, I am trying out this new style ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: ~Tomboy Princess~

    Six pieces in a row? You might want to consider limiting yourself to one a day.

    May 1, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eragon

    That's alright and I respect the way you think. However, I have one question: why? I just want to know what made you like them so much.

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eragon

    Three cheers for KazSmurf. I was just wondering how large the Eragon fanbase was, so I could compare it to other books and authors. Does anyone know?

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of the Flies

    The lessons would not reflect how good the book is. I agree that it is annoying to pore over a book endlessly picking out every tiny detail, but this doesn't ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 1 - Life of a Ninja

    Sorry, I haven't read it, but have you considered breaking this down into several, smaller chunks. I'm faced with sheets of writing and it's quite daunting.

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: (Not) My Prayer

    To me it's not ambiguous and it has a defined meaning. In fact, I see no ambiguity here at all. I think that Mad meant he could not decifer the ...

    Apr 27, 2007


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short