User avatar

Ofour

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: school

    First of all, check through the piece and find all of your spelling mistakes, then go through and add all the missing capital letters, then go through and put in ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Geezer's Property, #5

    *falls off chair* "in a falsely gentlemanly voice" - just sounds clumsy. "in a false, gentlemanly voice" sounds better. "Gentle, but surprised, but he hid this as efficiently as Leah ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Troll

    I'll ignore spelling, grammar etc. and focus on the style. Many parts of this are really too concise: "Dreg had learned to speak from a dying traveller who been attacked ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To Pass From Your Lips

    The grammar and punctuation are fine, no comment there. Concerning the poem itself: "I should have known better than to go messing with someone like you, the kind of person ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Frozen in Time

    "This stolen, unripe, sour lime" - you start off by repeating your previous adjectives then introduce a new one. I think that it would be more effective just having the ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: everything is not ok

    "My opinion is that this ineffective prose would be best-kept if you kept it to yourself" - although I agree it was not an amazing piece of work, this is ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Locket

    Personally, I liked the introduction. It introduced us to the narrator and personalised the sotry, made us more intimate with you character. It made me feel as if it was ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Mortal Engines Quartet by PHILIP REEVE

    Why the annoying font? But I will agree that these were good books. I read the first three, but began to feel as if the author was dragging it out ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of the Flies

    William Golding's portrayal of the real nature of human beings is something you will never forget. What struck me about it so much was that it was so true, I ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Requiem for the Living

    "Struggling survivors struggle to cope" - the repetition didn't sound too good here. "Only to sink in depthless sand" - "depthless"? That sounds pretty odd. I think I know what ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Racisim is Flawd

    "Flawd" - you mean "Flawed". "It implies that there are separate races of people living on this planet" - the term "race" is too vague to make such generalisations. "their ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Foxglove

    "finger bell" - what´s a finger bell? "scalopped" - should be "scalloped". "bee funnel" - what´s a bee funnel? This seems very random to me, yet again. I see it ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: RedWall Series

    Its not old, the author is still writing more in the series. I liked it very much about 5 years ago, however, I must agree with Mad. There is almost ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Villanelle

    This was good. But... I didn't like your repetition of the "ain" rhyme. It would have been much better if you had varied it, this would have brought more flow ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Abbadon

    "You are the one by my sword you will die.." - comma after "one". Extra full-stop at the end. This was not brilliant, it does flow quite well but the ...

    Mar 26, 2007


Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon