User avatar

OceanPotato

  • Short Story » Literature, Humor Re: [Insert Title Here] - Part 2

    I haven't read the first one but from what I have read so far it seems very well written. You are a great writer and I would love to read ...

    Jan 9, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: This Dance

    Very Creative

    Jan 9, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Literature Re: Scylla

    Thanks for the great review, the reason it is very factual and it switches tenses is because I am writing it kind of in the style of a journal or ...

    Dec 13, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Cosmos

    can you help me out by reviewing my story Scylla here is the link

    Dec 13, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Spiritual, Narrative Re: Coming Out and Catholic

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Can some people give reviews on my story, I would like some feedback here is a link to my story.

    May 26, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Theatre Re: Meow Meow Cat Story: The story two

    Simply Amazing

    May 24, 2016
  • Short Story » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Meow Meow Cat Story

    This is really good, please continue to write more stories like this.

    May 23, 2016


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year