Random avatar

Nis

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Writing Challenge 11/28 Fly Day

    I'm sorry I shouted, it was a bad day... but yeah... I shoulda called them earth boots but... lol... she was still floating. Earth boots? NO! 'Tis horrible!

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!

    I don't know anything about grades but people in Year 8 are 12 going on 13. And 3rd year is Year 9, or it might vary I'm not sure.

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Twelve Days of Christmas-- YWS style!

    A little hard to sing but yay! Well done you!

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Redwall lover!

    *laughs* Gawd I can't believe it. I haven't read any of the books but I watched the cartoon series last summer, during the holidays because I had nothing better to ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Victorian Life/Untitled: Writing Practice

    Prison and madhouses are worse as each other but I'll explain later why she goes to the madhouse. It was easier to get out of a madhouse than prison, and ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: "Writing Challenge 11/28": Zero Gravity

    Thank you for reading, I edited it again. I like the Tube idea as well. I'm going to use it for my other Sci-Fi prose. My stupid keyboard needs bassing. ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Shakespeare

    The only Shakespeare I liked was A Midsummer Night's Dream and Twelfth Night. I hate Romeo and Juliet! *dies*

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!

    We had to read Of Mice and Men back in Year 8 and I did enjoy reading it, we read The Pearl before Of Mice and Men and I prefered ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Snow...(flakes)

    You had a dream about a snowflake? I thoguth this was describing someone you loved, it was nice and short. Edit: When I saw 'longing' and 'falling' it doesn't rythme ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Amidst the dark, amongst the light

    I liked this and would like to read more if you continue. I noticed you have another version with the same name, is it meant to be the same story?

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A little help on deciding what to write, please?

    I'd like to read more on the first idea and also the names reminded me of the Lord of the Rings. Edit: Don't we get to vote for idea three?

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Writing Challenge 11/28 Fly Day

    Hmm.. In my story No Gravity Day was every Wednesday.. Anywho I loved it! Especially the first three stanzas. :D

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Hate Finals?

    Madness. Totally insane it reminds me of myself. :D

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: "Writing Challenge 11/28": Zero Gravity

    Thanks for reading, I've edited in the rest of the story.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: "Writing Challenge 11/28": Zero Gravity

    My God you found it funny? I never knew I could write anything that could be considered funny. Thank you for commenting and I think I'll get the rest done ...

    Nov 30, 2005


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage