User avatar

Nikki399

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Over the Horizon ~ Chapter 1

    Thanks :-)

    Nov 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Burrow.5.

    Wow, it just keeps getting better and better. I found it cool how you have that his powers are controlled by his emotions. And I that he had forgotten how ...

    Nov 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Princess Who Would Not Sleep

    Hey, great fairy tale.

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Dreams of a Warrior

    Hey, awesome story :-D I really loved the intensity of it. And it is not to fast passed or to slow, it is perfect. Then, out of the hellish inferno ...

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Monday

    Hey, Okay, so I really like this. But, wow, it is sad. His wife leaving him and taking the kids. His life sounds so lonely. I have to say this ...

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: My Fairytale Family

    I'm glad you liked it

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: My Fairytale Family

    Thanks :-D

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: My Fairytale Family

    Haha thanks

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: My Fairytale Family

    Thanks so much XD

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Verdict

    Okay… I really liked that. It was sad and heartfelt. There was one sentence I found quite confusing though. It was; I truly loved her, and she loved me too, ...

    Sep 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: BlackWing

    I liked this prologue. It had a great sense of urgency but I felt like it needed to be more descriptive. And that the Captain should show more of his ...

    Sep 14, 2014


Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom