User avatar

Nike

Nike!

  • Short Story » General, General Re: On a clear winter night.

    First off, I gotta say that this is a wonderful piece. It pulled the reader in and interested them with every sentence you wrote. But, I do agree with the ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Toothpicks

    I liked this story alot, it was different then any other. It completly pulled me in. I loved how you explained everything by showing not telling (which I'm trying my ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Lie To Me~1

    HAPPY REVIEW DAY!!!! *clears throat* alright then, that was awkward... oh well. I'm here to review this lovely new piece! color - comments color - spelling/grammer color - edits overall ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Stop and Stare (Part 5)

    Here to review this piece. I'm trying to sound formal here, I think that was bad... Well, I'm here so, let's get started! Charlie I used to hate tying my ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Dear Self- A Letter to Me from Me

    Wow! This was really good! I can't beelieve that you actually wrote something like that, I'm not saying that you couldn't, you could obviously... But this is really clever! Write ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: City Of Love | Chapter 2

    My second review of your stories... hope I won't be as harsh this time. :D I wake up the next morning with my room cleaned. Okay, show us the clean ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: City Of Love | Chapter 1

    Hey! I'm here to do my set of reviews! I will be a bit harsh since you are a starter writer. color - delete color - help color - edits ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: His Mystery is My Destiny

    I liked it. Great plot, the whole idea is great. Hey, I sent you the edited version! I edited for you remember? Well, it's such a nice piece, if you ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Dear You

    Dear You, As I sit here at my laptop I'm speechless and don't know where to begin. When we first started going out , ourlives were filled with smiles and ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Title Irrelevent Because the Story is Being Rewritten (ch2)

    I like this so far, but where's the fantasy. I guess that I'll have to wait. I enjoyed reading it! No edits needed. Just perfect! Keep Writing! Nike :) PM ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I love you (final edit)

    Hi. Read your story. And to tell you the truth, I didn't like it. Some people will, some people wont. But it's just so confusing! Your spelling is sometimes worng ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Lie To Me~1

    Hiya. Well, nice plot, I don't like it when Nate kills himself though, it's just really sad. But since it's part of the story, make a back flash. We really ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Paris

    Hi, I viewed your piece here. To be honest, I didn't like it. I liked it a little bit but it still didn't pull me in. The writing is great, ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Feeling of Christmas

    Hi! I found your title interesting so I popped on this page. I read the story, nicely written, great description, but lack of describing the MC. So, you're saying that ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Random christmas story :)

    This is so funny and cute. You should write more stories that are like this. But, I didn't like it how the elves sued Santa! Hey, it's your story, it's ...

    Dec 22, 2010


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor