User avatar

Nightfall

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Things I Could Write About

    This was pretty fantastic. It was truly an entertaining read! The rhythm was a bit wonky, but it was still really easy to read and I liked it. Good stuff! ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Sonnet to My Moose

    Meese make great subject matter! I really liked this poem; awesome work!

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Eyes

    Thanks for the help, guys. I fixed it up a little. Good advice; I'll remember it. ~Nightfall

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Made in perversion of His image (Creationists beware)

    This was really amazing! It was a great use of imagery and expressed a really passionate opinion that came through. The abstract use of words like "sipped a soul" made ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Searching

    I LIKED IT! I also saw it when it was..... normal. ^-^ I also sat next to you at the time, so I don't know why I'm telling you this ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Some Things On My Mind

    This poem was REALLY COOL! I loved the repetition and overall, it was super cool.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Perfect Sin (Provisions)

    Ah! Quite grand! I love your topic (isn't the devil fun to work with ^-^); it can be a tough subject because it can get cliche really easily, but you ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fairytales

    This was excellent! The ending was oh, so clever (which you already know) and I thought that it was a really great fairytale sort of style with the right touch ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Message

    I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS POEM!!!!!!!!!! ^-^ Look at all the people making fun of it! >____< It rocks & rolls!

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Person Watching Me*Edited 2/20/08*

    Ah! This is most excellent! I like the subtle hinting of the dark past, and the way both your character and the character of the one that watches really shines. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I think

    I think this poem pretty much rules! Sure, there are the fixing of the excessive repetition, but still, a little editing magic and it will be stupendous! This one's definitely ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To Heed My Word

    Well, guys.... it's not really a prophecy that is incorporated into any stories of mine.... yet. I'm not sure I will, with the no-promises deal, but hey, that's cool that ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To Heed My Word

    I agree that it sounds like a prophecy that's part of a fantasy novel. If that's the effect you were going for, then it's great. The rhyme scheme flows pretty ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Spay and Nueter your pets

    Okay, first of all, this IS a poem. Yes. And that person is a jerk. I liked it! It was really good, but sometimes your rhythm was off. But for ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Voyager: From Death to Life

    This poem was pretty much excellent. I love your Styx and Hades references, and the use of the Lily. It was really inspiring the way the Lily could resist the ...

    Feb 7, 2008


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare