User avatar

Nica

Nica the Great

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Politics Re: The Militia Boys

    Cool! thanks a million, @Aley. this is the sort of stuff i was looking for. my other poem isn't much better tho sooo don't expect major improvement in that department. ...

    Mar 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Spiritual Re: The Sun

    Thanx for the review!

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Spiritual Re: The Sun

    thanx for the review @AlexSushiDog. yeah, i was kind of thinking that it was kind of sudden. I'm still working on fixing that line. Oh and I see that i've ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: The Field Of Time

    Good Work! I like how it focuses on our ancestors preparing us for the world ahead.

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Spiritual, Science Re: The Existence of God

    freezingwreck, you mentioned a Bible verse that talked about the ordering of the slaughter of an entire tribe of people. I remember that verse because when I first read it ...

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Invincible

    You're Welcome! :) Happy New Year, hun!

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Fire and Water

    why would i bite ur head off?

    Dec 2, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Fire and Water

    What do you mean by, one see the other? (Thanx for the feedback. It is unlikely she would immediately notice him.)

    Dec 2, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Fire and Water

    oh no! You're fine. I've heard much worse believe me. I think criticism is great. It helps you work your hardest and so it brings out the best you have ...

    Dec 2, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Fire and Water

    So, any particular principle you're talking about? I'd like to know what i need to fix. Thanx! :)

    Dec 2, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Fire and Water

    thanx! I'll have to fix that :)

    Dec 2, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Fire and Water

    thanx for the tips!! I was really looking for stuff like this. I plan to keep on writing. I've got a few new chapters nearly completed so you'll be able ...

    Dec 2, 2013


They who talk all day of beauty call all the plain things dirty
— John Darnielle