-
Re: The Tales of the Argonauts: The Osorezu and the Hana (Chapter 1-1)
Hi there! Your friendly neighbourhood Nerd Bird here for a review! I liked this! A very good alternate version of the creation story, though I must say I favour yours ...
Feb 18, 2014 -
Re: Chapter Three
Wow! What a chapter :D I definitely want to know more about these elementals and I want to know now :D Love the imagery at the beginning of the scene ...
Feb 15, 2014 -
Re: Chapter Two
Your friendly neighbourhood Nerd Bird here for a review! :) "I push my long tangles of russet coloured hair from my amber eyes" Too much colour descriptives, im sure you ...
Feb 15, 2014 -
Re: Chapter One
Hi! You're friendly neighbourhood Nerd Bird here for a review! I loved this, purely because I was left with a hell of a lot questions but a huge picture of ...
Feb 15, 2014 -
Re: Fantastical: Book 1: The Mirror (Chapter Three)
Very easy read and very well formatted! :) Only problem I did manage to find was a minor spelling mistake: embarressed > embarrassed. But other than that it's all solid! ...
Feb 15, 2014 -
Re: Is It a Dream? Chapter 1 Confusion
Nerd Bird here to be nerdy and...birdy? Heres my review :) Altogether, the descriptions are very good, I love the medieval style town, but I felt like the airsoft game ...
Oct 31, 2013 -
Re: Undecided Title :)
Going to review as I read ;D against its very will I feel as if the 'very' isnt needed here, interrupts the flow of words for me personally. I love ...
Oct 31, 2013 -
Re: To Be Watching
Not much ti say that others haven't already! But I loved how romantic it all sounds right up until the last moment where we're reminded that, yes, he is being ...
Oct 29, 2013 -
Re: Spooky Story
Now, you really are evil aren't you? :P Very disappointing, was expecting a real good juicy horror story to review just in time for ole Hallow's eve. Alas! I must ...
Oct 29, 2013 -
Re: Blown Away
I walked over to the small window above the kitchen sink to look out of the small window that rested over it. And when I noticed the lightning cutting a ...
Oct 29, 2013 -
Re: Drip Drip Drip (Prologue)
Helping you with grammar/mistakes and the like here :) Everything in ' ' is a word change or spelling correction :) "Falling. falling through what seems like an endless void ...
Oct 24, 2013 -
Re: Blank Draft
Re-iterating what other have said. This could be a viable prologue, its short, to the point and pi piques interest. It's very fast-paced, and because of that there may not ...
Oct 21, 2013 -
Re: Chapter 1: Encounter
There are quite a few spelling mistakes and unnecessary words as others have already pointed out but I was completely entranced by this. Much like Sean by the sounds of ...
Oct 18, 2013 -
Re: The Fiend
This is really well written! Some grammar is lost in the moments where you've clearly got carried away int he excitement, much like i was reading it but that doesnt ...
Oct 18, 2013
