User avatar

Myth

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Rewrite of Born of the Stars

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * He shuffled through her pack as if glad of his protective rubber gloves, and every time he looked at her, ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Tales of Arc (Revised)

    I second Squallz. You seem to ramble on a while and your sentences run into each other, making it difficult to know where to pause or carry on. If you ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Musings in a Cemetery Rewrite

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Ever since I was small , I remember frequenting the local graveyard nearly every day. I know a lot of ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Otherworld Chronicles

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * If it had not been for the desk, and the things that were placed on it, and the chair that ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pretty Smiley Question Mark

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Manizha was halfway aware of the fact that there weren’t often tornados in Washington State. Makes sense without the ‘often’. ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Torchwood

    I don't remeber this episode very well but your version doesn't seem to be different from the episode. You could have added your own conclusion, the kissing scence sounds cliché--the ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: An untitled short story.

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Smiling, the waiter strolled over to the table three down and filled the white china cups with tea. A minor ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Future

    To be honest I liked the last three paragraphs much more than the beginning where it bored me, mainly because it was like something I’ve read before but I kept ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dream Scenes

    There are quite a few typos you’ll find easily. This was weird, only way I can describe it really, and seemed to go from one scene to another—the way things ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hell Is A Place Called Home

    Isn’t Natasha and Natalie the same name? You tend to repeat things like ‘bus’, for example: The bus driver was somewhere on the bus dealing with some kids who were ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Archer's Legend (Prologue)- Journey in to the Night

    Standing at the alter were four figures, three men and one female. One man named Damalis, who was no older than sixty years, stood in front of one of the ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Nestling prologue...wanna read?

    Hello! It was hard to understand, at first, with all the 'we' this and 'they' that, also a bit annoying as it started to become repetitious. You switch tense, using ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Turquoise Scarab#1 *PUT ON HOLD FOR COMPOSTING*

    I don't have anything to critique, got here to late, but you should try not to begin every paragraph with 'I', which can be done so easily! I also loved ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Hidden away ch2

    Hello Nyame! It has been while since I read the first part, went back to it so I could remember the character names. Leslie is just like my brother, he ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Mr Pailey and his Adventures Through Time

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * “I'm not stupid... sweetheart. Why would we make bread at midnight you nutcase ?! ” The elderly lady replied smugly. ...

    Jun 3, 2007


Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
— Martin Luther King Jr.