-
Re: My Best for my first
Whoa that's one pretty epic piece. I really liked it. I think it reads like a song, maybe you should try putting it to music and see how it goes ...
Dec 13, 2004 -
Re: Waiting to Exhale
I really liked this poem. You have some beautiful lines like, " in the ceiling that is keeping me covered sheltered in closed hands " The only comment that I ...
Dec 13, 2004 -
Re: That Night
Keep in mind that everything I say here is my opinion. I really think this is in need of a significant re-write. Your changes between first and second person could ...
Dec 10, 2004 -
Re: Poems From Long Ago!
You have a lovely fluid style that reminds me of Tennyson. I like fear the best because it just flows so well and conveys your meaning expertly, I didint like ...
Dec 7, 2004 -
Re: untitled
This sounds like a greeting card, I don't mean it in bad way :) I just mean that you express your feelings so simply and sweetly :) I think maybe ...
Nov 23, 2004 -
Re: How Come?
This is interesting and has good intentions. However I do feel that the rhyme scheme is a bit forced, and the repetition of the rhetorical question does tire quickly. It ...
Nov 22, 2004 -
Re: "Roses"
I like this a lot. The first two stanzas are magic. I also really like what you are saying in the third stanza, however it does feel a bit disjointed. ...
Nov 21, 2004 -
Re: Oh Gray Threads!
Very nice! Theres just one line that reads a little clumsily to me, for embolden throughout your body It just doesn't seem quite right. Otherwise I enjoyed this greatly :)
Nov 21, 2004
