User avatar

Muse

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Proverbial Carrot

    It makes me sad when poems have no comments, especially when they are worth comments.. I like the title a lot for one thing, and the content isn't bad either ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Book Of Excuses (poem extract)

    Good rhythm, flows well etc..but i dont really like the topic. I dont like saying it, but its overdone almost. It doesn't really have much purpose it supposed to move ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Northern Lights (Haiku)

    I really like haiku's...especially if they are pretty like this one. Well thought out as well, some haiku's you find are just jammed together so it fits..but it doesn't necessarily ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Teach Me (first ever piece of poetry!)

    how do you write poetry....hmm. Anyway, good first attempt. Its really good. But i agree with Snoink, i guess the rhyming did seem a bit forced. I cant use rhyme ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Magnifying my soul

    Yeah i agree, The first stanza is tres belle! And yes, take out those elipses(?) in the last line, they aren't necessary. For someone new at poetry, you're not too ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Erasure

    :shock: holy moly, this is good quality stuff. It flows so nicely, kind of just rolls off your tongue. Yummy. I liked to lie on your bed and just be ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cry - a poem on child sexual abuse

    This is such a difficult topic to write about, and i think you did it really well. The first three stanza's are really beautiful, but i agree with Misty would ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: One of these days

    I'll eat poisonous berries That are all of my choice And I'll dance and run Screaming at the top of my voice I didn't like this stanza..i felt it was ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eldest

    I'm reading it just now and im really enjoying it. I found it easy to get into, as i did with Eragon. Yes, the setting is very similar to LOTR, ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Torn

    Pretty good. Rhyming didn't really seem forced which is great. Topic is a bit overdone and a bit cliche and the line.. the house is dark and I'm starting to ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Noughts and Crosses Trilogy

    I LOVED these books. Best read of the year so far. I just recently got the third one and thought it was brilliant. It had such a good ending, but ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hamstring the Wizard(Ch.2)

    Certainly well written. I think Fool covered most of it.. I'm looking forward to reading the next bit :D.WooOOO. * Mutters* wish i had a golden-furred mouse

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Here in Gethsemane

    Definately different. knowing the second chance will make everything okay I don't think that really fits with the other stanza's. It sounds too....breezy..I think you should re-phrase it so it ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lost Boy

    Certainly very well written. In my honest opinion, I don't think it needs to be fixed at all. I like the length of it. Making it any shorter would ruin ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Dream.

    Ooh, I like it a lot. I agree with Reichieru, it is indeed very well written. I don't think it should be expanded though. I think judges would certainly be ...

    Jul 25, 2005


the children yearn for instagram reels instead of bbcode
— floodlights