User avatar

MrMuddyPig

MrMuddyPig

  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: High Dive

    I was about to make a review but my mom told me don't talk to strangers. I decided to come in the middle of the night to make the review(That's ...

    Sep 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Life Of Kronus, Part 1. The Adventure Begins.

    Well, I didn't mean to come here, the title was boring to me, just another diary, i thought. But when I DID get here, I was about to hit the ...

    Sep 28, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Man on Fire

    Note: This review has been deleted
    WOAH! Is this a true story or just some WOAH baloney? if you made it up you're smart and if you didn't you're well..smart. Oh yeah, there's a story gotta ...

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: you wonder why your scars are disjointed; she plays the blues to soothe her soul

    Note: This review has been deleted
    ON FIRE! REVIEW DAY IS HERE! Hi. I hope that was a nice greeting. Just wanted to point out: of Cordoba, Syria and Rome. Was good. I know you're smart. ...

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: No Romance: Chapter 10

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey! Review day, eh? Gotta make some reviews! Nice avvie, did you draw that by yourself? ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Mist

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: The Pink Portrait, Ch. Eleven

    Note: This review has been deleted
    WOAH! This is a long chapter, took me a while. Now since I have not read any of your past chapters, this review will mainly focus on this chapter. /////////////////////////////////////////////////////

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: One Mistake

    Hey! Review day coming soon, so here's a review! I will correct mistakes: I'm an idiot. I'm so stupid, should be: I'm such a stupid idiot. Also I don't get ...

    Sep 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: Tumbling Down the Stairs

    Hey! Mr Muddy Pig here! Now since this poem is short same goes with this review. Oh and by the way WELCOME TO YMS! Ok this has a nice ryhme ...

    Sep 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Bad Lights, Good Lights [Chapter 2.3]

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hi! MrMuddyPig here! The title is ok, but instead of bad lights, good lights I think its better to reverse it and put something like: //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

    Sep 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: you are my indian summer

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey! Mr Muddy Pig here! Lets go fix some mistakes! Well, first off the title, FIRST LETTER NEEDS TO BE CAPTIAZLED.(I am capping not because I am mad, but because ...

    Sep 20, 2015
  • Other » Romantic, Realistic Re: The Alphabet of our Love

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Nice! I liked how you described every letter except x! Poor X! Why couldnt you put mark the red X? That means to make joy to a heart! No Mistakes! ...

    Sep 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Five Essential Souls

    *Looks at the floor* This is fun! *Looks at the computer* Oh! It's the jelly guy again! What's he up to now, and thats how I am here making a ...

    Sep 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Cold Hearted -- Chapter 2

    *looks at the sky" Wow, very intersting! *Looks on computer* Oh! A second chapter good, I will read it and review it! Hey MrMuddyPig here! I don't get what you ...

    Sep 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Cold Hearted -- Chapter 1

    Hey! Mr Muddy Pig here! The first sentence has some trouble. 'Investigate the strange goings-on in the mountains,' they said. 'It'll be an adventure,' they said. 'Fun and exciting, and ...

    Sep 18, 2015
  • Other » Science, Science Fiction Re: Science at large

    This is great, now write down a new textbook! Just kidding. This was some great imformation by the way, will help me on the test. I will list down some ...

    Sep 15, 2015


october smells like being ten years old and not scared of anything
— dissonance