User avatar

MoonIris

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: Feeling free to write.

    Thanks for the review. I will definitely correct what you have pointed out when I have time. I would just like to mention this is one of my very first ...

    Sep 7, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Off-Switches

    :)

    Sep 7, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Perseus

    :)

    Sep 7, 2020
  • Poetry » Chickens, Chickens Re: Mr. Cluck Dicken

    :)

    Sep 6, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Chickens and Dragons

    :)

    Sep 5, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Happy

    :)

    Sep 5, 2020
  • Art » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Towers in the dark. Chapter 1

    :)

    Sep 5, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Chapter 1 : The girl from the library

    Thanks for the review. I just want to let you lnow that this is the first draft. I really apreciate you reviewing my chapters. Have a great day!

    Sep 4, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: 5 short poems

    Hi. I apologize if my review was a little confusing. About the last poem we didn%u2019t learn about the second world war so I didn%u2019t inderstood it was about that. ...

    Sep 4, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Friendly kidnappers V2

    Hi LittleLee. I don't mind your review being harsh. As for the punctuation, my computer is going to another language and back to English so the strange punctuation is from ...

    Sep 3, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Friendly kidnappers V2

    Thank you for the review :)

    Sep 3, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The girl from the library V2

    Thank you for this lovly review! :)

    Sep 3, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Other Re: Unreal: Prologue

    :)

    Sep 3, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: I think about the ocean today

    :)

    Sep 2, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Butterfly Wings - Chapter 16 - Sink

    Well no but cooled is not the verb of the sentence?

    Aug 31, 2020


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx