User avatar

MooCowPoop

The Marvelous Cows That Quack

  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Six Impossible Things

    Wow, that was funny. I thought some things were left out of it and that might have caused it to not deliver as well as it should have. Nevertheless, it ...

    Aug 11, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: What Penguins Really Think

    Haha, that was cute! This penguin is quite the grumpy little one, isn't he? He seems to hate everything about his life. "I hate this suit/ I hate living on ...

    Aug 11, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Eat me.

    The last part didn't flow too well, but when I read it, I felt like it was doing this: \ / \ / \ / \ / and I thought ...

    Aug 8, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: my toes are touching in embarrassing ways

    In my mind, I could really see the images you painted. But I didn't understand the part where you said you "dangle and hang while the lovers faithfully bump". Does ...

    Aug 8, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Horror Re: Human Heart with a Garnish to Top

    Wow, that was stunning. The idea of having a modern-day cannibal was unique. I really like how you dragged the reader into thinking that maybe the narrator would change because ...

    Aug 7, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: venice

    Wow. That was intense. I wonder why they decided to go inside the shop. I like the imagery: "he had a face like a forest fire/ and I had eyes ...

    Aug 7, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: I need to write.

    Your poem expresses people's conflicting thoughts. It's seems like this person was talking to a therapist. I think the person whose text is in the italicized font sounds like a ...

    Aug 7, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Literature Re: ----

    I don't really edit poems much ( and I am a beginner at editing writing) but I can see a point that you might be making. I often see people, ...

    Aug 7, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: On Relationships with Novels

    The intimacy between a reader and a novel is always a feeling that cannot be felt in other people. This rings true with the second stanza: "It grieves me a ...

    Aug 6, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Historical Fiction Re: Time Jump: TEASER

    Oh my goodness, that was amazing! I love engaged the characters are with each other. Suggestions: A few times you used the word 'then' incorrectly. "And I, lad, more so ...

    Aug 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Culture Re: The Age Of Social Networking

    That was great! I really loved it, especially the end. One suggestion: the rhythm is a little confusing, maybe you could make it flow better. But if it's just one ...

    Aug 6, 2013


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda