User avatar

Moo

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Falling- A Short Story

    Hey there, I'm Moo, and I'm going to review your story today. I see that you're new here, so welcome! :D (First of all, just a little point to bring ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Unmask.

    Hey, I'm Moo, and I'll be looking at your work :D I was your average girl, living. I had a family. A mother, a father, siblings, I was the youngest. ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: In the Shadows

    Hi there! Most things here have already been picked up on, so I'll just let you know I thought this was really good. You have nice flow in writing, but ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Random story I got one night

    Hi there, I'm Moo, and I'll be looking at your work :D First of all, at the start of your post you gave us some info on the characters. You ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: BloodMoon chapter 2

    Heya! Moo here :) Sorry this is late, I've been busy with Instinct as you know. I've read the first chappie of this and I'm really enjoying it so far ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Genesis - Chapter One

    Hi Prospekt! First of all... YES WOO HOO YOU FINALLY POSTED THIS :D:D:D *dances like a lunatic* Now down to buisness 8) If you had told me when I was ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Logan, Necromancer Prologue

    Hi there, I'll be taking a look at your work. I'm Moo by the way. I can make anything happen with them. They can fly; become invisible; move objects without ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: nvm 2

    Hi there! :D I'd just like to say I thought this story was really good, and you did an excellent job. I like how you take the reader into the ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: In A Year

    Greetings! I quite like this, but some of the lines disrupted the rhythm and made at a little difficult to read. What about, "Will it not cease?" on it's own? ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Bubbly

    Hey anti-pop! When I read this, I wasn't sure what to expect. I read the first few stanzas, and I thought this was going to be a really sad poem ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Shattered

    Hey Prospekt! Angel up above me there pretty much covered it all, but I'm going to waffle on anyway. ;) Your poem was so beautiful, and I admit my eyes ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Regret

    Hey Whisper! :D This writing is excellent. You write the third person perspective very well, and I think that was appropriate for this story. I love how the beginning is ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hurricane

    Greetings, Prospekt! This poem is wonderful, and very moving. There is a lot of feeling put into this one, and I think this is important so that the reader can ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lovers Bread Basket

    I really liked this, especially Ol' Lucky! The part about bringing him to see the father in law is pure genius! :) This is a really nice piece of work, ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: [deleted]

    First, I didn't really understand what was going on, your similies and metaphors are awkwardly thrown together and don't really mean much to me. The first couple of stanzas are ...

    Dec 17, 2008


To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics