User avatar

Moo

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Our Last Hope (must read first review for it to make sence)

    Hey. Moo here. Well, I've got to agree with Lau. This did really make little sense. (An s instead of a c, by the way. ;)) The main character is ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Left 4 Dead - The Beginning

    Left 4 Dead is some serious awesome stuff. ;) Well anyway, I'm Moo, and I couldn't resist reviewing this once I saw the title. :P I hope I manage to ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Monster Within

    Hey Maddy! I'm Moo, and after reading this I thought I would drop a quick review. ;) She lied lay back on the rug, soaking up the rays of the ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Like A Snake in the Dark

    Hi Babz, here to review like I promised. I hope I help, and if you've got any questions contact me through PM or the chatroom. I will be more than ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Vamyre Hunter

    Okay, well... where to begin :shock: I'll start by telling you what I liked about it. The topic was somewhat interesting; why would a vampire hunter want to become the ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Apocalypse

    Hey there. I'm Moo, and I'll be reviewing this short piece. :D Blackened trees lay fallen on the sides of the roads, their leaves long forgotten. There is no grass, ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Romance scene.

    Hi Dreamy. Moo here. Okay, so, Sara is the main character.Nothing special about her, although she does have a taste for anything that's bad for her. She's in the house ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Onyx Sky(Book 1)

    I'm back as I promised! :D The normally starry skies over Moldova were unnaturally dark as the figures of two people walked along a seemingly invisible path. Okay, straight into ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elemental Cycle- Fireborn

    Hiya Sylver, you asked for help and here I am! This little piece caught my eye and I thought I'd take a look and try to help you out. :D ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Hermes

    This piece isn't written in prose, and therefore it is not a 'story' as such. Though you've already said this piece isn't poetry, I do think it would be better ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Ravens call

    Hello Demoness, Moo here. :D I was walking through the alley, when I heard the ravens call a whisper in the air saying, “catch me before I fall” Okay, their ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Fight for Nemazania - Chapter 1

    Heyo Stuff! I'm Moo, and I'll be reviewing your story today. The black storm clouds circled high above Castle Rock as the King sat back on his throne in the ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blasphemy

    Hey, here as requested! Hope I help you :D There is nothing more to this place than just waiting for our chance to rule again, to hope again, to live ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter One

    Hiya Smiley, I'm here as I said I would :D There's no need to be scared about posting, everyone here are really awesome and friendly :) So, down to buisness. ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Anti-Christ

    Hey Aquaman! Father Trotter made sure he had everything he needed as he entered the church’s parking lot, it had been almost a month to the day since he had ...

    Mar 12, 2009


There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson