User avatar

Misty

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Smoking Kills

    Oh dear. It started off so promisingly, and then it ended up being a rant about not smoking and so on...and what is, according to Stephen King, rule #1 about ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Child Abuse

    Sounds like one of those cheesey bulletins you have to repost on Myspace otherwise you don't care about life or small children and amy's ghost will knife you from under ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Letter N

    Hey. Startling idea. Not saying it hasn't been done before, but I'll critique. LINE EDITS Lenore commenced strolling down her street. Certainly not a good way to start it off. ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dark(Prolouge)

    "own" or "owe," in that last bit? This is highly unconventional, but it kept me interested enough to keep reading, which is unusual. It's more of a short story, I ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wild Heart

    Ehhhmmm...Well I will echo what you said about the first paragraph of my story: make it more interesting so it drags your reader in more, because it's kind of boring. ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Man and His Sunflower

    Heya, it was o.k. :) You're quite prolific lately. Good for you. I liked this sunflowers have thorns? The descriptions are lovely, I especially like the part about the sunflower ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wet Flower

    Ooooohhhh back talk is not good. We do not talk back to Snoinkus, uhh uh. That's a good way to stop getting reviews FAST. And defensiveness is ugly. Actually this ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Maybe

    Hi hon. Capitalize your "i's" or it seems sloppy. And get rid of all the teen angst, it isn't working. I am encouraged to see that you haven't been fussed ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cell Phone Pimp

    I was expecting something great from this. Nice job, you delivered. He inserts the charger: in, out, in, out. It feels very good after such a long day. I am ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: pianist that drains soul

    GENERAL NOTES First off, I'm discouraged by the fact that kitty said you haven't edited this much from the last time. That's no good. Hopefully you will change or utilize ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the weed on the road

    As if to sing, “I’ll be here forever,” “when the night grows feral and bitter, I’ll be here.” I absolutely adore this, and the title. The rest, alas, is too ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: We Had the World

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We had the world, you and I. It was ours, our very own, and we did with it what we wanted We got older, though- not by

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Preview from my novel; True secrets

    GENERAL SCATTERED NOTES AND OTHER WHATSITS Hey there Raven! Well, first off, I see you're new here (cheers and hello)! A good thing to do when you're new is lurk ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Moonlit Stroll

    Hey Kitty! (I should really know your name by me or something to chat it up). You, as I have noticed, are a mad critiquer on the boards (45 last ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: goodnight.

    Your first line is really awful. It's sad, because the first line made me not want to read this the first time through, and there are some worth-while things in ...

    Sep 8, 2007


Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee