User avatar

MissMadHatter

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You died, tonight.

    I literally "lol'd". I was really expecting a heart-broken poem, but it was completely different. Epic. Happy new year, by the way. MissMadHatter

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: How to be Awkward

    I just loved it. Such a great idea. One of those things that make you jealous that you didn't come up with it! And I love it because its the ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: What Happens?

    Heya Thankyou for reading my poem. I know the second sentance was a bit awkward, I'm sorry about that. Yes, this is rather personal. I find writing relieves my stress ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: I Wouldn't Change You

    Heya I really liked your work! Like your friend said before, I love the contrast between love and hate. Like sweet and sour. The rhythm made a great flow. Can't ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Seeing is Believing

    To be honest, I loved it. The rhythm just flowed so 'on time' and the concept was great. The irony of one-eye dying was another positive asset to your work! ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: One word.

    Indifferent. Because I really don't have an opinion that's either positive or negative. I guess the quick love part kind of made sense, but the Second sentance I didn't necesarrily ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 5 Reasons Transvestites Are Better Than Everyone

    I really enjoyed reading this, it's very different, and I love your perspective! Keep on writing! MissMadHatter

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You're Perfect

    Hi All Thankyou for reading and commenting on my poem, it means a lot to me. MissMadHatter

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Selfish

    Great story and message. I especially love how you said "you're hippopotomus crew", it made me laugh, because I talk like that! It's not a fail and I can't wait ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Disquietude

    I relate a lot to this poem. Silence does hurt sometimes, and I always regret being the first to hang up. Even though the rythm is a bit bumpy, it ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: A Mash-up of Popular Literature and Real Life

    Haha, that was funny! Thankyou for sharing it with us! Maybe we could have a new genre: Facebook Stories. :D MissMadHatter

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: It's The Muggle Way, Dumbledore

    Love it! It's funny because if Hogwarts were a real school of magic, something like that would happen, then Dumbledore would fix it all because he is Epic. You should ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Blanket

    Hey Thanks for the replies. First of all, the spelling mistakes were my word programs auto check. I've no idea why that happened. I think I need to fix it... ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Christmas Magic

    Great idea, I love the whole Christmas-y love theme, especially since Christmas is very close. Like the previous comments, more elaboration would fill in some gaps, and make it feel ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Lonely's Love Song

    Honestly, I quite like it, very dark but interesting. The ending, though, brightens the mood ever so slightly.

    Dec 18, 2010


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus