User avatar

Misinterpreted

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Ethereal Light

    well it was good and needs no editing gud job and u chose a great topic to write abt too. Thank you! I have Not been on here much i ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mystery Of The Golden Dagger

    Right A Complete Revamp of my Book so to speak lol It now has Plot Twist and Method and Motive the Main Characters are Now fully described Okay so |let ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Howzit!

    LOL! i see turntable jack! well NOW i can delete it .. reaches for DELETE button XD

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Howzit!

    err NO! lol what the heck? lol I dunno what happened?! I was replying to someones Poem about their Dad dying in Iraq and it was really good too! i ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sherry

    Thank you very much SEA! lol i feel like an idiot for not seeing those obvious flaws you mentioned! but I shall now amend that thanks to you! And thanks ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Ethereal Light

    Oh No! thanks Carly ;) Appreciate your reply Anyone else? lol

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Ethereal Light

    by Rascal; very nice! What was your inspiration? Personal? Please, continue. by *VAMPTAS; Your heart and soul, I would say. To write this verse in this way, A Beautiful, tribute, ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Bad Things

    Ooh yeah Sorry! lol it was late and my eyes were sore Forgive me lol Sorry I see now on your Profile You ARE 15! lol aah well we GET ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mystery Of The Golden Dagger

    "It pretty good for a rough start. What you might want to do is have a little more character development. I didn't really know the characters. But don't give up, ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Forgotten Prayer

    Thanks You errtu2 I forget sometimes THAT not all People are religious OR share the same views as I do Next time i shall hold my tongue maybe some day ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Goddess of Seduction

    Okay I will do! thanks again!

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Goddess of Seduction

    Thank you! i appreciate your reply I was beginning to feel like maybe this was another Kak poem of mine LOL kak (crap, shit , really bad lol) Well you ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mystery Of The Golden Dagger

    Okay So I take It that No one likes this? Fine i will scrap it along with other pieces of mine Well i came On here to get honest advice ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Forgotten Prayer

    Not one reply? Was It that BAD? Geez .. I just wrote it from the heart And hoped others would like it and spread the message behind it aah well ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: For all Eternity - Prologue

    Harsh? There can be no Harsh words uttered from me! I loved reading this It took me 5 Min's in total but I loved every minute of it continue the ...

    Oct 18, 2008


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind