User avatar

MidnightVampire

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Apple

    gosh, ghost, this is sad. But good. Really good. *searches to find more of your poetry* Keep writing. ~MV

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Infinite Monkeys on Infinite Typewriters (Removed)

    I thouhgt this was funny, something that you wouldn't see normally. As in a good thing, very creative. I dont know what else to say.

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Untitled

    Um... shouldn't this be in the poetry section. You said it was a poem, after all. Just wonderin' ~MV

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Search for Seclusion (Temporary Title)

    yay.. continue on! I really can't critique anything (probably because the weather outside is makeing me feel off) right now, but do continue.

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Person Watching Me*Edited 2/20/08*

    Shanan-cat - At least your honest. I'll try and fix (and maybe rewrite) this in ELT today. Thanx.

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My man

    This is good. It might help if you have some punctuation (Mrs. S would like that), I like the ending also. Maybe make the WAS into italicized? I don't know.

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Ghostly Aficionado chp 1

    Um... I haven't been able to critique this. It might help if you format it a little bit differently. Sorry.

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: Ethan's Take 1/9

    I liked it. It's a good continuation thing off of the Valentine's day sucks (toby's part). It's nice to know a little more about Ethan. I'm sorry that really wasn't ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: DoaV (1st version) : Chapter One

    sorry I haven't been able to reply often (I only have 5 minutes so I have to make it quick). I don't think this chapter is too choppy. I actually ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Welcome to Eden

    I liked it... That was absoulutley no... but o well. I like the descriptive begining. PM me if you continue it.

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: On the Run

    well, actually, this was for my elt class (I get to write!).... and she collects our writing and grades them. The sad part is..... I don't have mine back yet. ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Kidnapped

    wow. and since this is so great... I'm going to say it again. Wow. You got the message acrossed, i now feel sad, but that's good. Its a really good ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: On the Run

    Thanks! I know this really sucks at the time. (I first wrote it very quickly), so any critisism helps.

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 6/6

    Loved it! Happy happy, I was waiting for this. Interesting thing with the tiffany thing. I've got no complaints, couldn't have any. -MV

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Story Deleted

    Wow. At first I was like 'what's so bad about her mom?'. Then the end part about the whip, I begin to see. Creepy, but I like it. PM me ...

    Jan 19, 2008


Don't gobblefunk around with words.
— Roald Dahl