-
Re: pain....
Hey! Welcome to YWS. I see your new here. I'm midnightvampie we a rule to do two reviews before posting. (2:1), so get reviewing. Also, it helps you get more ...
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: Watermelon Rinds
Hi there! I'm MidnightVampire. You can call me MV, Midnight, vamp, really doesn't matter to me. I think you should really try entering the contest. There's no harm in trying, ...
Jan 23, 2009 -
Re: Why did I let her kill herself?
I can't find anything wrong with it. It was really sad, but I can't imagine it not being sad. There were a few lines that sounded just a teensy bit ...
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: Paradise Island (1)
Hey!! Its been a while since I read your writing. Man have you improved. Sadly, this reminded me a lot like Lost. Though I've never seen the show that's what ...
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: The Day All the Roses Died
Wow. I love it. There's not much for me to comment on because everyone else already has, but: The scientists went into action. Hiding the last in greenhouses and labs. ...
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: Hurt
Okay...this isn't exactly a review but please read anyway: Please (pretty please) don't use chat speak on YWS (not in the forums, we have no control over what you say ...
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: Spy Car Bugatti Veyron (Both parts up)
I can't give you much of a review right now (homework, gotta love it) but there's one thing.... What happened to his friend. One momment he's there and the next...poof!...he's ...
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: Six Days
Hey! I don't recognize your username. I'm MidnightVampire. You can call me Midnight, Vamp, MV, I really don't care. It's been three days. Three days since I saw your smile. ...
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: It's Like Going Home
Krupp- I think we all have our own opinions. And guitargrl does have brainpower. So no saying she doesn't. Besides, what is clear to one person may not be clear ...
Jan 17, 2009 -
Re: Runaway Chapter 1
Hey, its MidnightVampire. I'm sorry, but you're going to get a really harsh review from me. I promise, I'm not always this harsh. Chapter 1 Jackson was like any other ...
Jan 16, 2009 -
Re: The Boy
The moonlit night held secrets of uncertainty. I love the opening sentence! A second floor apartment porch light was the only light illuminating the murky alley. Here you repeated light ...
Jan 4, 2009 -
Re: Tash
I really like this! There's only one little thing I want to point out: Tash Melted souls and cries of pain shouting out for a desperate rain. Spirits begging for ...
Jan 4, 2009 -
Re: A dead man's last wish
Hey, I love your poem. It's really cool, and I think its really imagnitive too. I'm not sure if your using the word God as 'oh my god' or if ...
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: Roma and Julius
I love it. Sometimees I try to write stories through poetry, but it never seems to work. I love the way it's like Romeo and Juliet but mixed up and ...
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: Honor
I love the idea of your poem. Infact, I like a lot of it.. Honor How would you define honor, Is it something you work for? Is it something you ...
Jan 2, 2009
