User avatar

MidnightVampire

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Kingdom is Departed [1]

    Hey! Here would be your review, as requested. Everyone has pointed out the major things, so I'm afraid my review won't be as detailed, but I'll try to give you ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Butterfly Wings

    Hey! I think this is one of the first pieces I've read from you. And I'm first to review it (yay!) I could still recall those few moments I had ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: random part of a story - revised

    Hey mimimac! Here's your review! I was getting very nit picky because most of the generals were already pointed out. : ) Maeve listened intently, trying to pick out any ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Stuck in the Past (edited 2)

    Alright..prepare yourself. Not only is it a long, in depth critique (after previewing it), but I'm about to rip this piece to shreds. :smt065 And to make life more interesting, ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: IM waiting... (Part Two)

    June 10, 2oo8 5:31 am Did a month just pass? I'm sorry.. I don't remember what month it was before because I replied to other posts and then came back ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: IM waiting... {Part One}

    Hey! I guess I'll be reviewing this..and I'm going to be kinda picky at places.... Tayyluh: totally like wow. did u ask the manstronater y u got it? I was ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: An Adequate Man

    Alright. Well. I'm sorry, but I'm not exactly in the mood for doing much critiquing today, so I'm just going to say a few things. Most of the humor I ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Accidental Rebellion, Prologue

    Hey! My names MidnightVampire (call me whatever you wish, as long as it's nice) and I guess I'll be reviewing your piece today. So, saddle up (that sounds really cheesy ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Disignated Driver

    Um..she moved it because its not exactly poetry (where you put it).She's a mod. so the power was given to her. Its nice if your not sure where to post ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Chime Endlessly

    Your such an awesome writer. I found no mistakes so I must say this: *GOLD STAR* I adore this so much. And if it were a book, I would be ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Do not make the same mistake as me

    Hey! Its MidnightVampire. I just want to say in advance that you can feel free to take my advice or not, because its about midnight where I am, so I ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Their souls took flight

    Wow! First of all: Please (with sugar on top and all of that) don't breathe fire down the neck of your reviewers (it makes us far less likely to review ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dusting Off Angels

    I saw it on the random work piece and decided to review it...I didn't know you had put this up here. (Brace yourselves, people. This is the first time my ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: To Lily

    I think this is one of the only poems...perhaps besides one or two....that actually made me cry... Its too perfect to really critique.. and everyone already beat me to it... ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Could Write a Poem for You

    Hey Evi! Congradulations on your first posted piece, and since you reviewed my work (and I thank you for that) I feel entitled to review yours. First of all: I ...

    Jan 27, 2009


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight