User avatar

MiRaCLeS

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Jealousy

    Hi! I quite like this poem. It's also interesting how you made the narrator a guy. Since typically, when I read these type of stories, the misfortunate one seemed to ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: When I Died...

    Hi! Okay, this story was a bit flat for me. You have chosen a topic that could be written with an emotional punch, yet, I don't think that you achieved ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Battlefield of Love Prologue

    Hi! Alright, there's a few things I want to say: - First off, show don't tell . In the first paragraph, you told us about how Feerah had been dumped ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Bracelet

    Hi there! I have to agree with glitterbox, the idea behind the whole story is really sweet and wonderful. The idea might be one that's used a lot, but, for ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Contest entry

    Hi! I think that this piece is a bit... stoic at the moment. In the first stanza, especially. You were really good at describing the actions and rocks tumbling to ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Reality

    Hiya! This is a pretty interesting poem. I really like the beginning and how you contradict what reality really is, that part made me think a bit. What is reality? ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: [Undecided title]

    Hai! I think that you have a pretty good start here, I say start because there's still so much more we don't know. We have only the slightest glimpse into ...

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Aurora

    Hi! I think that this is a rather interesting piece. The narrator's voice ring through very clearly. Although it sounded a tad too casual for me. Usually not all the ...

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Threads and strands

    Hi! I think that this is a very meaningful poem with really nice symbolism with the spider's web and life. I think that that's quite true. It's also quite original ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The music of the forgotten

    Hi! I really liked the scene you painted with this poem. There was some really nice vivid images. I also liked how you used those images to capture that emotion ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Perfect

    Hi! Well, I think that this is a really good poem. The flow was really good for most of it (I did get choked up on some lines though, I'll ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What I Think

    Hi! I think this is a very good poem, you have a problem that the narrator's facing in it and you brough that across really well. You also threw in ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Angel's Fall

    Hi! Okay, I have to agree with you that the rhyming scheme was a bit repetitive. It was repetitive but I thought that it fit in beautifully with the poem. ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: She Just Realized

    Hi! I have to agree with velar that this story needs more emotion. It feels really, really stoic at the moment. Like this part: At lunch, she decided to sit ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Coward

    Hi! I'll agree with the previous reviewers that this poem is quite true. It sort of reminds me of Rudyard Kipling's If . Which is quite a good poem itself. ...

    Jul 8, 2011


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich