User avatar

Mew2x

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: The Dragon and the Princess: Chap. 1

    Thank you for reminder! :) I have revise some of the things in the story, so yeah :) Thank you again :)

    May 6, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: The Dragon and the Princess: Chap. 1

    Oh lol my gosh! I did not notice. Thank you for telling me, that was a mistake.

    May 3, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Celestial Heroes - Prologue

    Ooohhh! Okay! :D I have an idea already, thank you so much :D

    Apr 11, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Celestial Heroes - Prologue

    What do you mean "show" than "tell"? Would you give me an example, of its okay? :D

    Apr 11, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Ink to Paper

    Oh it work! Thank you very much ^^

    Apr 8, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Ink to Paper

    testing with my tab

    Apr 8, 2015
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Music Box

    Your review gave me a lot of tension but its okay I understand that xD yeah, I could have add more details in the story, but I didn't have much ...

    Apr 3, 2015
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Music Box

    Thanks for the review ^^ glad that you enjoyed it. I thought about making the girl insane but Mary is not the kind of girl to laugh at people's death. ...

    Apr 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Future Possibilities

    This is a short poem! I love the concept of this poem. I can actually understand this poem because I can relate to it. Sometimes, its not hard to forward ...

    Apr 2, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Field at Night

    The first line is not actually 6 syllables :) its exactly 5 Stan/ding -2 on/-1 a/-1 field/-1 = 5 :D thanks for the review!

    Mar 31, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Field at Night

    This is a Haiku! :) If you guys doesn't know what Haiku means.. Haiku is a poetic form that has 5-7-5 syllables in each stanza :)

    Mar 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Feared

    Hello! This is my review! I like how to construct your poem. The creativity is there. And I like how it sounded. But I have a suggestion, on the third ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Most Dramatic of Exits

    The poem is good! It has a good read to it! The poem is clean. When I read it, I can actually imagine what it means in each line. Somehow, ...

    Mar 27, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Scenery

    Mar 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Satire Re: The Letter Carrier

    The story is good! Keep up the good work! :)

    Mar 20, 2015


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy