User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Curse of Chalion

    Bujold is a wonderful author! I've only read Curse of Chalion, but I can tell that her other books are good. It's all in the author's writing style ^_^ I'd ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Inkheart Seris

    I didn't like Fenoglio either! Gosh, he ruined everything in Inkspell! But ya, there was just something about Dustfinger. He was just plain ole awesome. He was pretty cool in ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Work Wonder

    Thank-you both of you. This was an assignment I had to do with my observations or experiences with the work world. I couldn't think of a catchy title and so ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Mortal Instruments Trilogy

    I love those books! My friend lent them to me, one by one of course but still. I defiantly have to buy them. However, I was greatly disappointed by City ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Forest of Fate

    First thing I want to say is it's probably not wise to be writing three stories at once, girl. As a friend, I advise you to stick to the Faeries. ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Forest of Fate

    Ya, I was thinking that I should have pointed it out in the beginning that the MC was a girl. I just couldn't find a suitable place. I'm glad you ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Land of Tales ~ Chapter One

    Haha! Thanks Excalibur! Your review made me laugh! Although I'm sure that wasn't your intent >_< I do have a prologue to this story and all it is is a ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Land of Tales~Prologue

    Heya! Thanks for the reviews. I was having troubles with the prologue and such. I read it a million times. These really helped! Thanks a bunch. Meadow

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: .

    It's lovely Rosey! You did a wonderful job. Snoink will love this. It's short, sweet and shows how much Snoink helped everyone on here. Excellent job! Happy Writing! Meadow

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Faeries Chapter Two (Revised)

    Hey hey! Thanks a bunch you three! I really, really appreciate the comments and helpful little tips. I will defiantly try and fix this up. And Dream, I'm glad you ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Unseen Love

    I can't wait for your help! Thanks for wanting to do it niccy! I appreciate it so much and sorry it's so long. I hadn't realized it when I posted ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Cloak of Fear

    Hey thanks for all the critic! I really honestly apprectiate it. I'm not a poet (that's my sisters job lol). I fixed up a bit so perhaps I should post ...

    Dec 3, 2008


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy