User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Red Rider (Chpt. 1)

    Heya there Hero! Ooh, a new twist on Little Red Riding Hood? New twists on old stories always promise something interesting :D There were two rules that every girl, every ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Kalu, Newborn Spirit (Part 1)

    Hi there Merlin! This is really different from everything else I’ve been reading, so it was very interesting. You hooked me pretty easily into the story as I, as the ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Crisp and Clean

    Hiya there! A retired Janitor named John May sat drinking and smoking on his front porch. Hmm, not the greatest opening line. You could try spicing it up a bit ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: (untitled) - Prologue

    Heya there! Let’s jump to that review, shall we? “Milady Meave!” Sera cried, urgently rapping at the closed, mahogany door. “Milady, please! Awaken! Awaken!" I don’t understand. If it was ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Word I Hate Most

    Hi there Fairy! I usually never review poetry but it never hurts to try something new. Even if one sucks at it, right? So, I believe this may be just ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Realistic Dream Prolouge

    Heya Fire, welcome to YWS! Terribly interesting prologue you have set up here. However, I was a tad confused on certain parts.I understand this is your MC's dream, and dreams ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Demon's Deal (Chapter 1, Maybe)

    Hi there! First story eh? Well, I'll try to be nice :D I held a single finger up in the air to silence my dad and smiled, trying my best ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: World Apart (Chapter 1)

    Hiya there! Meadow again. Suddenly the cat stopped, tilting his disc-like ears forward. Jayden stopped moving. You used the same word twice in both these sentences. Stopped. Try froze, or ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: deleted

    Hi there! Everyone in town knew old mister Crowford. I would nix mister as it seems useless there. You really don’t need it to tell us Crowford is a man ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hidden Wars~ I think this is the name I want. Maybe.

    Hiya there! This story is about seven or eight (not totally sure yet) gifted kids who have powers. They first must meet and than they figure out that they are ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Ostrich and the Flowers - fable

    Heya there! Meadow again :P A fable, neat. Never reviewed a fable before ;) And so, since I'm having trouble actually doing what I usually do (which is complain about ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Transmogrification - ch 1

    Hiya there! Welcome to YWS…Trans-mog-rif-i-cation? Sounds interesting >_< I didn’t know what had made me wake up exactly as the grandfather clock downstairs in the hall struck midnight. Maybe it ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Lessons for Skyler: Prologue

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS. So, this doesn't explain any of the plot. That's why I'm going to briefly summarize. It's about a girl who gets pregnant from a one ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hades Daughter- Prologue- Edited

    Hiya there! I'm not the greatest at handing out harsh critiques but I can do my best to help. Ookay, where to begin: Hades footsteps echoed in the hall. The ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: the spirit of Christmas.

    Hi there! If you are trying to persuade someone to read the Bible and get a real feel for Christmas and its true meaning (Jesus's birth) then you are defiantly ...

    Dec 21, 2009


what are we?? Writers!!! What are we allergic to?? Giving our characters happiness!!
— creeperfeverdreams