User avatar

Mattie

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: the design booth

    The tile reminded me of a tattoo parlor. :) This was good. You really get different ideas about what it means to everyone and I like that. It flowed very ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Do you believe in me?: Prelude /P

    Besides the fact that there's not sex in it which I like that there isn't, it was very well written. Your character did seem to think he was above everyone ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Substitution

    This was a very long post to read. I did like it though. You kept detail in the story throught the whole thing and your character developed nicely. Every paragraph ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Remember Lanie

    Not the best line: the opening The best line: the ending :) I thought this was good. As for not wanting crits, honey, you're going to get them! That's what ...

    May 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: you know i'd sing for you

    This was good FS. It seemed like it was based on a rainy day since there were puddles. I could be wrong...? Anways, I seem to like all the things ...

    May 16, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Chance For Hearts

    This was okay. It kind of moved too fast, and I felt like you weren't telling the readers all they needed to know. There were some grammer mistakes such as ...

    May 16, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Little Lies continued from chapter one

    Let me fix the errors for you: My question was soon answered when I stepped into (the) classroom(.) Near the front sat Jonathon. What was (even more terrible was that) ...

    May 16, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Gypsy's Curse

    This was quite good for just starting off writing. I know I never sounded like that, what you wrote was something I wished I could write when I was younger. ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Wedding Ring

    It's a very interesting start for a story. It sounds like a summary more than anything though, not saying it's not good but you really need to expand on your ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Summertime Ain't No Reality

    I really like the titles you come up with! They really catch my eye which is what you need when writing a book and coming up with one to make ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sheltered (revised)

    I agree with everyone else and their crit. I did like this but it need improvment. I really liked the first few lines: Locked away in the towers of safety ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I see you in my dreams

    The title really caught my eye...something some crazy person would admit. :) We all have weird dreams...especailly myself. LOL This was good, a good story for something that should be ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Twenty

    It was a little confusing...and you rushed things like you were ready for the story to be over already. I got really confused with this part: “Good day, Jonathon, Susannah. ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Boys Don't Cry

    I liked this CL...I think I also have an idea you could use it may be a little bit too over used though. Anyways, my idea would be if you ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Napoleonic Fiction 8 (someone read it for once...)

    Someone read it for once! :) LOL I think you did a great job although I haven't read any of the other chapters. Maybe later...for now I'm just crit, or ...

    Apr 29, 2005


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson