User avatar

Matthemus

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Seasonless

    i thought it was good, but needed work. you repeated yourself several times, and it was sort of confusing how all of a sudden there is a horrible storm, even ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dreams of Giants

    First off, I wish to say that you have a great title, in drew me in almost immediately. I like the idea you have come up with so far, very ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Onmitsu - Chapter III

    Sorry it took me so long to review! Very busy lately! “Jin, I want you to understand something.” His voice was gentle again as he started to fix my clothes. ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Onmitsu - Chapter II

    Amazing! I have always had a soft spot for samurai stories, and this hit it deep. It compels me to feel the character, and it makes me need more. When ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: World of War Part I

    The over all idea was good, I enjoy stories like these, I only edited a few pages of this, in the hopes you can get the repeated mistakes corrected yourself. ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: In Defense of Mankind

    Countless majestic explosions littered the slowly rotating red Agamemnon, a star named after one of the ancient kings of old Earth. The solar winds caused by the explosions lashed out ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Reckers

    Pin tugged on Mac hard, as gobs of cops lined up around the store. I groaned. Mac began to hesitate. “No one bothers a Recker, kid!’’ He shouted to the ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Halo: The Fight Worth Fighting

    “Men,” he said ,”show ‘em no mercy!” He brutally finished off the. Or rather, his team of four shot down the enemy. No, five. He led his team to the ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: A Hundred Suns: Sepia

    Splendid! The way you tell they story is intriguing, and makes me (and by the looks of it, everybody else that has posted) want more. Nothing seems out of place ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Chime Endlessly 2

    Great! Your plot is wonderful, and even though the speech is in a few places a tiny bit static, it keeps me pulled into the story. The conflict of the ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

    Well, it was an interesting story at the least. There were certain grammatical errors that can confuse the reader a bit. And certain word misplacement's, but i would not worry, ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Chime Endlessly

    Hi there! I thought this was a pretty good piece of work, and somewhat unusual, but in the good unique way. I have to admit i never thought i would ...

    Feb 21, 2009


I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal