User avatar

MargoSeuss

MargoSeuss

  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Twerk (A Poem From A Rapper's Point of View)

    Ooooooooh! Gotcha. It means roaring sun in spanish. There goes my theory that I secretly spoke spanish.

    Jan 3, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Twerk (A Poem From A Rapper's Point of View)

    Does anybody know what I meant when I wrote #Rugido Sol at the end of my review for this? I'm seriously freaked out because I have no idea why I ...

    Jan 3, 2017
  • Short Story » Horror, Humor Re: Santa's Last Christmas

    Oft is old speak for often. Santa isn't all he's cracked up to be...he is on crack, though.

    Dec 27, 2016
  • Short Story » Horror, Humor Re: Santa's Last Christmas

    How very thoughtful. I'm not sure this work is a proper piece of work, but I, nonetheless look forward to a proper review.

    Dec 25, 2016
  • Other » General, General Re: I Can't Sleep

    BELT= bacon, egg, lettuce, tomato. Thanks for your suggestions. I appreciate your review.

    Jun 21, 2016
  • Art » General, General Re: The Mess

    Thanks for the comment! Terence is referring to the colour of the body. Preservative chemicals have a tint to them. Once injected, they add a natural looking colour to a ...

    Apr 21, 2016
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: It hurts, Ryu

    Such emotion. It's good for writing, at the very least. Painful, nonetheless. I can remember a time I was fired from a job and produced a piece of artwork that ...

    Apr 21, 2016
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: It hurts, Ryu

    Such emotion. It's good for writing, at the very least. Painful, nonetheless. I can remember a time I was fired from a job and produced a piece of artwork that ...

    Apr 21, 2016
  • Art » General, General Re: The Mess

    You read it like a comic book. Left-right. Thanks. :D Carboncore and I are buds.

    Apr 21, 2016
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Stan Fry the Limo Guy

    I carry grains of salt wherever I go.

    Mar 21, 2016
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Stan Fry the Limo Guy

    Thank-you, madame, for the lovely review.

    Feb 29, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sight

    what's with the %u263A? I like your improvements.

    Feb 9, 2016
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: The Darla Wenzel Complex

    Thanks for the review. I know what you mean with being 'real.' This story is a bit too Mean Girls-esque. I'll work on it.

    Jan 7, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Rise of a Queen

    You could say 'Through pink petals she spoke.' Otherwise I don't think people will understand that she is speaking through the petals. I'm glad to be of help.

    Dec 31, 2015
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Terence Syndrome

    Thanks for your review. I plan on going over this for another edit. Let me know if you want anything of yours reviewed.

    Dec 31, 2015


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore