User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My Prologue

    not bad for a prologue. You should search Google for forien names and thier meanings. Here's an exsample- HAimon= bloody (Greek)

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love From The Bowels Of Non-Existence

    space out please, and if it is really- really long then put it into parts. Helps readers not be so scared. ^_^

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: My friends will=my nightmare...( a naruto story)

    what is up with I’m and such?

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Unloved- Chapter 1 Savior (edited)

    I'm glad you liked it, and of course I'll PM you when I finish Chapter 2 ^_^

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Unloved- Chapter 1 Savior (edited)

    thanks Timea. I always try to improve my word choice and detail. I'm glad that you've noticed it ^_^. I'll Pm you when I finish chapter 2. I hope you ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dreamland

    I agree with VG, other than that nice job ^_^

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Samuel

    its a sad peom. I am sorry this happened to you. But its a lovely poem. ^_^

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I once had a cat named Sammi

    well this is a wierd peom. But just because it is wierd doesn't mean it it bad. I really liked this. This is the reason why I sleep with my ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Eleven Days In Hell #1

    in his 1996 Lincoln Continental. CApatilize the I. Not too bad. WHen you post more tell me. ^_^

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Shades of Grey

    SR perhaps you should write a prologue. It helps draw readers in better. ^_^

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Unloved- Prologue (edited)

    thanks for checking this out. I'm glad you liked it Timea. ^_^

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bittersweet but Beautiful

    cool. I think this is pretty kick ass. ^_^ 9/10

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Red Eyes- Chapter 3 Hitsugaya

    thanks Timea, sorry there were so many mistakes- but my microsoft word got deleted so I have to use note pad. Which has no grammar or spelling check. I'm glad ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Tears

    hurray! one fan. oh well I agree with Talking_Pinata. Please stay away.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Clean Bite--Chapter 1 part 1

    LOL ^_^ I really love this chapter. I feel connected to her. Her negativity and angry thougts- makes her more human. I love, love, love this!! but perhaps you could ...

    Apr 16, 2008


Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief