User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: The Forest

    Thank you! Yeah |D a few mistakes here and there. I only had 3 minutes to write this for an assignment hehe

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Other » General, General Re: Character profile

    thanks guys! This is a character for an online art/rp group. The characters are being judged, so I wanted to make sure everything was a-ok with his profile. In fact ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Protection chant

    thank you for the response. Lol it probably doesn't make much sense. It is the protection chant for those who I allow to read my BOS. So no harm will ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Protection chant

    thank you :)

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Blessing

    oh! Thanks you guys :) this is the blessing that my Book of Shadows will have. It not only represents the leaving from someone's life, but I also wanted it ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Country of nine

    I am glad you two liked it :3 *runs off to correct* @Boolovesyou thank you so much for the grammar correction! xD I'm not the best at it lol @alabasterwolveness ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Country of nine

    thank you! I am glad you like it xD

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Country of nine

    Thanks! I am glad you like it :)

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Crunch prologue

    Thanks Calligraphy :D I am glad you like it! >3< I am glad that you did a nit-picking review. I needed on of those. I always make oopsy mistakes, or ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Crunch ch1

    thank you! :D I am really glad you like it >3< I wanted to try something new with this. The straight forwardness was at first me just being impatient, but ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The price of living

    thanks! I'm glad you liked it :)

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The price of living

    Thanks! :D I am glad you liked it

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Sulfur

    thanks lol. I wanted that to be like that. THe sudden scream really matches the music

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Soft Sounds

    THANKS! This is a song my band and I are gonna make. Once I get better I can sing it. I already have the musical part, I just gotta sing ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Crunch prologue

    well the story is going to be short (just a few chapters) it's about a disfunctional family. The father decides that they need a vacation, and get away from the ...

    Sep 1, 2010


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes