User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Magic remains- chapter 1, part 2

    ummmm, you should space it out alittle more cause it is hard for me to read! >_< I'll be back when its done :thud: please forgive me if I insulted ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: asphyxiation

    It is interesting and has great word use, but.... What the heck is it about?? :?: :?: I'm confused?

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hello, it's me.

    :D I like this peom, its an interesting way to approch this subject. It was enjoyable, keep up the good work! ^_^ :( -uhhh, sigh, I have a fever and ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Empty

    wow......WOW :o Oh my god this is great!!! It shows so much feeling and it flows so wonderful. It makes me feel sad which is a powerful feet cause I ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Little Town Of Wyton

    Well, I say that you are at a good start. I do know a little bit about pioneers, cause I live in Wyoming and it is a part of the ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: snow

    My friend, its not so bad. Perfect for a haiku if you fix it up a bit. But it is a regular poem that needs to be longer. I love ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Alone

    I thought it was not too bad. How can you be sitting then walking? You need to tell you got up. Also like I've learned capitalize your I. Ok, I ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    ummm... you should post a new topic for every new chapter. Like I was told before if its too long it tends to disscourage readers. People are lazy! don't worry ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Creation

    I thought it was pretty good, not one of your best but... I did enjoy it. maybe if you want to you can write about something that has never been ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cant sleep

    well what can I say. You're a lot better at poetry than I am. I like this one. How you say the crickets chirping are annoying and stuff. I enjoyed ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Elmstreet Avenue

    oh...this is great! I like it. It a way I'm like John Smith being open and stuff. Nt very religious, and I can handle the truth very easlily. I hope ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A Moment With-in-Sight

    I know how this person feels. One time when i woke up i could'nt see anything. I started to panic as i thought of all the things i would miss ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Death

    well...hmmm...I'm a sucker for a good romance story. This is what i have to say. I enjoyed the theme of it and there is some emtion to it, but its ...

    Nov 17, 2007


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein