User avatar

Magenta

Magenta

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Blood and Silver Ch. Two

    Hello DeepCrystal, Happy YWS Olympics, Belated Valentine's Day! heart This is Magenta here to review your second chapter of Blood and Silver. Oh my goodness! I almost forgot to welcome ...

    Feb 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: The Little Red Hen. (Poem, with a twist. On the rocks.)

    Hello TakeThatYouFiend, Happy YWS Olympics and Belated Valentine's Day! This is Magenta here to write a quick something for you. I see that you've recently submitted a humorous poem, The ...

    Feb 16, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Just a New City and a New Home

    Hello thosethatgotaway, Happy YWS Olympics and belated Valentine's day! This is Magenta here to write you a quick review on your short story, Just a New City and a New ...

    Feb 16, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Unrequited

    Hello DefyingGravity01, Happy YWS Olympics and belated Valentine's Day! This is Magenta here to write you a quick review. I just have a couple of things that I have to ...

    Feb 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Culture Re: copin wid it

    Hello! Magenta here to write quick something. Welcome to YWS, by the way. I see that you've done some reviews and submissions, but I haven't quite seen you around here. ...

    Feb 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fanfiction Re: Freezing Fire-Chapter Two (Frozen AU Fic)

    Hello! This is Magenta here to write a quick review for you. When I saw that you had written Frozen Fanfiction, I just had to come and check it out. ...

    Feb 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: Caged

    Hello Nikki! Happy Valentine's Day and Happy YWS Olympics! I first would like to welcome you to YWS because you are practically new! It's really good to see people participate ...

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Horror Re: A Murderer?

    Hello 15253, Happy Valentine's Day and Happy YWS Olympics! Welcome to YWS as I see that you've joined recently. Wow! You've already submitted things and have done several reviews. I'm ...

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Isn't it a game?

    Hello GreenTulip! Happy Valentine's Day too! I'm here to write you a quick review. I hope you are enjoying this chilly Valentine's day. Any special someone's? I would agree with ...

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Golden Bird, Red Fox: Chapter five

    Hello! This is Magenta here to review your fifth chapter in Golden Bird, Red Fox. I like the title, by the way. I think that this has been produced by ...

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Dramatic Re: The First Book

    Hello IanFlores, This is Magenta here for a quick review of your short story, The First Book, which I can only assume is your first book? At least in the ...

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Endless: Part XI

    Hello there! Isn't it just a lovely YWS olympics day? This is Magenta here to write a review for you on your story that you've written, Endless: Part XI. I ...

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Unravel

    Hello SubtleSanity. Just stopping by to take a quick peek at what you've written on Unravel. I love the poem title that you have here. It kind of sums up ...

    Feb 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: On the Roof and in the Ballroom

    Hello Bol, This is Magenta here to write you a quick review on this fabulous day. I know what you mean when you write on your phone instead of using ...

    Feb 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Origins Chapter 1

    Hello there! This is Magenta here to write you a quick review. Firstly, I see that you've just joined YWS on February 7. Good job! I'm glad to see one ...

    Feb 10, 2014


Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato