User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Filtered

    Thank you so much for your review! I admit I had to reread the poem again so I could remember everything that I was intending with it. :P Thanks for ...

    Sep 13, 2019
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Halloween

    You're welcome! I apologize if it felt awkward reading your old stuff after seeing this review - I just couldn't resist. :P

    Sep 13, 2019
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: The Brightest Witch of Her Age

    Shoot! I just realized I forgot to add something - you switch from past to present tense in the poem. That's another area where you can revise.

    Sep 12, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Oh, what a wonderful thing

    That's a mood.

    Sep 10, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Oh, what a wonderful thing

    Oh, that's cool! Now that I think about it, I am starting to see the differences in how you're writing the two of them - especially with how Megara's been ...

    Sep 10, 2019
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Rain | 3 Haiku Poems

    You're welcome!

    Sep 5, 2019
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Math

    You're welcome!

    Sep 5, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Deleted

    You're welcome!

    Sep 5, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Humor Re: Snickers

    You're welcome!

    Sep 5, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Life: Spider Web

    You're welcome! I'm glad I could help.

    Sep 5, 2019
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: The Plight of a Flu Victim

    You're welcome! I'd be happy to help as much as I can - I'm not sure how well I can shorten them, but I can try my best. :)

    Aug 16, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Things I'm Bad At

    I was going to comment on how much I loved the imagery, but I love the message even more. I just find it to be really relatable.

    Jul 24, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: crushing

    Thanks for the review! I'm glad that you enjoyed the poem, and I'm happy to see that you're already figuring out how to use the site.

    Jun 20, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fanfiction Re: an island story

    Thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I guess I know who to tag if I ever write more Riku-centric poems.

    Jun 15, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: crushing

    Thanks for your review! I'll definitely keep your comments in mind when revising this piece in the future.

    Jun 15, 2019


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor