User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: The Devil's Song of Ismelda the Sixth

    Hey there, VP! I saw this work lingering in the Green Room and hanging out in the Literary Spotlight, so I thought I would try my hand at reviewing it. ...

    Jul 12, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Spinster

    Hello! I saw your poem lurking in the Green Room , so I thought I'd help you by getting it. First things first: I really love your poem. It combines ...

    Jul 12, 2020
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Health Re: Women of Christ Anonymous

    Hi, @Morrigan! It's been a hot minute since I've reviewed and an even longer minute since I've reviewed poetry, but I wanted to try my hand at reviewing this poem. ...

    Jul 10, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: Focus

    Hi there, EthanHoover! I saw your poem lurking in the Green Room and thought I'd try my hand at reviewing it. Like @Haraya, I was interested in this poem because ...

    Jun 9, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: i'm me

    Hey there, @Liberty! I'm here to review your work. I saw that this poem was based on a line that came from your novel; I can definitely see the inspiration. ...

    Jun 8, 2020
  • Art » Fanfiction, General Re: Who Are You?

    Hi there, @manilla! I'm here to review your work. I admit that I've never reviewed artwork before, but I wanted to try analyzing something new. I apologize if my advice ...

    Jun 7, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Look, see

    Hi, Cyr! I'm here with a surprise review. :) To begin, I'll explain the reason I decided to read and review this work. While the title is intriguing, it wasn't ...

    Jun 6, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: avalanche of time

    Hey there, whatcha! I'm here to review your poem, as requested. :) I usually read the entire poem before I start writing my review, but I wanted to take to ...

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: sunshine

    Hello there! I'm here to review your work. :) When I first saw the title of this poem, I assumed it would focus on sunshine as a metaphor for happiness. ...

    Jun 4, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Squirming Worms | Poem

    Hello! I'm saw your poem lurking in the Green Room , so I thought I'd try my hand at reviewing it. I admit I'm not sure how the gif at ...

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Poetry » Health, General Re: i didn't love me

    Hello @starlitmind! I'm here to review your work. I think the best place to begin is the title. I love how you repeated it throughout the poem; it felt like ...

    Jun 2, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Lost Dragon 21.1

    Hey sound! Remember how I said I was just going to send you my comments via Discord and not write any reviews on TLD? I apparently lied. :P To start ...

    Jun 1, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: the deep end of the pool is magical

    Hello again! :) First things first: I love the title of this poem. The best way I can describe it is that it's something that I might have found in ...

    May 31, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Fear and Confidence

    Hello! I'm here to review your poem - as promised. heart I'll start with the title. After reading the poem, it's clear that it's meant to represent the personifications of ...

    May 31, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Humor Re: A Painter & Writer's Magic [Chapter 15]

    Hi, Liberty! I'm finally here to review your latest chapter. (Just as a heads up - for some reason, it's listed underneath chapter one over on the right side of ...

    May 28, 2020


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley