User avatar

MadHatter

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Gorgon

    I have to say, what an interesting poem. I don't really get what your trying to get at (I believe it's a love story?) I agree with Phoebe, I don't ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Thomas Pinewood & The Grail Of Champions: 2.2 Magic Surp

    Okay, I really didn't find any grammatical mistakes (Although there might be some). Mostly, the storyline was so dang confusing. I've said it once and I'll say it again, you ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Captain Part 1

    Okay, I like pirate stories, believe me. In fact, I wrote one. Not to sound rude but this story fails to meet my pirate story standards. 1. Captain does not ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Eighteen Hundred Seconds~part II of III

    Good story. It sound a quite a bit like Halo in some ways, but much different. You did a good job of creating an very creepy setting. The scene in ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Volcano...

    I could tell it you wrote it a year ago. No offense or anything but it was a really weak poem. It sounded like a second grader wrote it. You ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fly

    Yes, I argee with seemed like a Hallmark Card. And I also felt that it was a little on the "lame" side. That isn't poetry. It's seems like you just ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fabled (Book 1)

    I argee. It was very much a "tell not show" story. I also felt that this section: "The sounds of waves filled his head and the smell of salt water ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: darkness

    *Those weren't really good crits* I think you did a good job but lacked that needed oumph. I can't quite place my finger on it, but you lacked something that ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: On a Silver Platter

    I truly suck about interpeting poetry so I was really hoping you'd explain it better. It was okay, no spelling errors or grammatical errors that I could see. You might ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: When We Walked

    It was short, sweet, and to the point, plus it was good. I think you conveyed your point fairly well in such a short poem. I did find it a ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: the moon is

    Wow, are you just full of good description? Even just replying to a message you wonderfully describe things. But on to the critique. I'm not the best poet in the ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Squad 677

    You misspell a lot of words and (I know this is trivial) you didn't capitalize your i's. It really irks me when someone is so lazy that they can't do ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Red Road Home

    I liked your piece, especially the undead corpse. It just added a great sense of creepiness. I don't see why people don't like your spacing. It seems fine to me, ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Break Neck 2

    Okay Jake, I didn't think you'd do it but you did. You wrote another Break Neck. Don't write anymore unless you intend to make them better. They lack character development ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Evolved Wars

    Your piece was good but short. You really need to go into more detail because your story was really too hard to understand. You failed to put commas in spots ...

    Oct 1, 2007


If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind