User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: A Flash Fiction

    Hello Stori, I really enjoyed your imagery in this, it was staggeringly beautiful and I really felt as though I was there. I did want a little more, but you ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tears of Fruit (Full version)

    Hello Aspiring, I really really enjoyed this. You captivated me right from the start with the title - which was extremely intresting. I noticed a couple of typos and I'll ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Blood on the trigger.

    Hello Biffle! This was a good little poem. I liked the title, by the way. It is what made me want to read this in the first place. I did ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Is Anybody Out There ?

    Hey Kitrosemon! This has got the making of a great poem. You have some beautiful imagery in this but you have to watch sometimes that it doesn't become cliche. I ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Let Me Show You

    Hello Emmy! Ok so this poem was quite nice. I liked the idea that the MC or the voice of the poem wasn't just infatuated with their lover but they ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Brightness

    Hello Knightly Angel! I really enjoyed your poem. Yes it was a cheesy but I pushed that aside and I really liked it :D Just one thing: All the sparks ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Watched

    Hello Hippie! This is a really nice little piece that is very well written and really keeps you on the edge of your seat. Well Done! There were a couple ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forever&Always #1

    Hello Ikafe! This was really great! Well Done! I agree with the points mentioned in Esther's comment but I have a couple of nit-picks to add to that: I said, ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Criminal's Heart- Chapter 2

    Hello Shubi! Ok so I'll get straight down with some nit-picks and specific comments and then I'll move onto more general stuff. “Whoopee!” my little angel cheered for me. She ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cactus Fingers

    Hello! I have to say that I didn't really like the first poem because it just didn't appeal to me. However I really did like the second poem. I liked ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Silver Moon ~ Prologue (should I continue this story?)

    Hello! Ok so there were some issues with grammar in this but you would like to know whether or not you should carry this on so I won't go in ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Forbidden to Love, chap. 1, part 1 (12+ for violence)

    Hello Dragonet I am here to review as you requested! I really liked this. Ok so one thing that really bugged me... I scowled as I tried to straighten out ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: 4 minutes

    Hello Dreamy! I really enjoyed this, it was short and sweet. There was a major infodump at the beginning, spread it out a bit and this would make it funnier. ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shades of Violet(3)[pawn]

    Hello Valentine, here is the critique as promised. Sorry that it took so long. I haven't read the previous chapters but I am pleased to say that this made me ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Sparrowhawk Soar (War For Capture) Revised & Rewritten

    Hello Maddy I am here as requested, sorry that it took so long. Firstly can I just say that I can see where Karsten is coming from, at times Talia ...

    Mar 8, 2010


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality