User avatar

Lunasol21

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Kiss me when I'm sober

    Perhaps we should not kiss tonight, Beneath the hazy silver light; Intoxicated by the fumes Of cigarettes and cheap perfume. The use of imagery here is simply beautiful. I can ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sarah

    As a big sister, this poem almost made me cry. I could find myself thinking about all the times I comforted my little sister when she was sick or was ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It Was Not Meant For Me

    It was not meant for me. It was not made of gold, or silver or wood. Crouched bitterly, you see? Hidden from your touch, your eyes if I could. Your ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Lilly evans' diary

    *has spaz attack and falls on floor* I LOOVVVEEE HARRY POTTER ~ Okay, I'm done. haha I really like it, but the grammar should be fixed (unless it is on ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Fear

    The truth hurts more than the scars and burns I behold. The truth is a dagger that stabs at your heart when you feel pain. A controlling feeling that makes ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: First time writing poetry

    I really like how you have written the poem and the rhythm you created. These lines are my favorite : "But the gifted crumple up the paper, throw it in ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In my World

    I TOTALLY understand! Like you don't belong in this world, and the world inside your head doesn't seem to exist right? Like questioning your own existence? Well, if so I ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stars sequence. *Reviews really needed*

    Oh how I hate the stars, such small pitiful things, They ruin all the comfort, that the darkness brings. The last poem is very dark, but that makes it better. ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: As yet forgotten

    [quote="SweetMoments"]Smeared with stains of regret quote] This line makes me picture a young child with blood smeared on their face; I really like it. For not being a poet, this ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lost Sorrow

    Ever wish you could start again, Flick a switch, Forget the pain, Sail across this sea of life, Free of waves, Rid of strife, I'm not one who usually likes ...

    Dec 10, 2010


You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat