User avatar

Lunasol21

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Snowflakes

    Very confusing yet captivating..sounds like freewriting, though. If you took the ideas from this poem and created a new one, it would be a very beautiful piece. I find myself ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Human

    This is a very angry poem...the lines where you (or whomever the speaker is) say you have the right to mock someone because they are human really caught my attention. ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Disquietude

    This poem has a very odd rhythm, but I like it. Everyone can relate to this whether it's about a friend, family member, or lover.. This poem really personifies that ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Crickets

    [...] home . [...] light , [...] dome . [...] wander . [...] hands , [...] longer . [...] fields , [...] towns . [...] found . [...] friends , ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Paradoxal

    It’s funny how I can feel so nauseous After such an experience. My stomach is lurching, Singing, groaning , Over and over again Inside me . Nothing I do can ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Rain.

    The only suggestion I have is to find a synonym for the word visage. The word just seems to disrupt the flow to me... Other than that, I really love ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Things I Hate

    Great poem, the rhythm and rhyme really led up to a great ending. This is the only thing I would change, though. Only to give the poem more emphasis. broken ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Heaven Tells Me...

    When the Pearly Gates will not let them pass And the flames of Hell are out of their grasp , The dark world of Limbo's shore awaits them. Blind Poltergeist ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: White Ravens

    I don't usually have the patience to read such long poems, or the interest to read them for that matter, but this poem was captivating. Your language and imagery gave ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: ...

    the chimes are ladders of glass, music climbing their rungs as the sparrow flicks his wings, hovering breathless in the flowerbox and cocking his head at our fingerprints like cobwebs ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Lilly Evans' diary 3

    Again, I absolutely love the idea. I just wish the entries were longer and a little more clear, even if the grammar is for style. You could do so much ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Smiling Mask

    At night I look to the sky, Trying to find some light But the stars and moons Mean nothing to me They don’t lighten my endless night They can’t penetrate ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Lilly Evans' diary 2

    Again, loveeeeeee the spinoff. The way you took the little parts of Lily and Severus's relationships from the book and turned it into this was great. The storyline is awesome, ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Autumnal Night

    Something about this poem is very hypnotizing... I can't quite figure out what, and that's what I love about it. You really have to dig in deep to find a ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My secret....

    Love the imagery and use of words, it really puts the reader in your shoes. I especially love the line "The ice she treads is deadly thin". And I agree ...

    Dec 14, 2010


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara